Author Topic: Gaming the Game....  (Read 10477 times)

Offline NoBaddy

• Gold Member
      • http://www.damned.org
Gaming the Game....
« Reply #300 on: May 20, 2004, 05:19:26 PM »
Originally posted by Nwbie
 Hey NB,
About a month ago, I was chasing a high F6, you were below me, I had it in zoom view and didn't notice he was diving on you below me, needless to say, ooopps, I didn't give you a check 6 , I swear it was because I didn't see that he was closing on you, and has nothing to do with the fact that the IP address (oh lets not go there, ) anyway, to make a short story short, I swear I do not have a ghost account, I can barely keep track of what I am doing with one plane, what with the beer spilling on the keyboard, the cigarette falling out of the ashtray, the 2 year old crying in my lap, the wife ack exploding all around me..you know what I mean...so sorry

NwBie
btw: I doubt JB42 knew this was going on, he gets pretty intense, but it would surprise me if he would go along with it.
[/i]

Newbs...

Can I assume from your post that the F6 got me? If so.... YOU *)((&*&($#%^#@!!!! DON'T YOUR REALIZE MY SITUATIONAL AWARENESS IS YOUR RESPONSIBLITY!!!!

:D  If I die, it's my fault...and that is the name of that tune :).

BTW, I agree on JB42, the JB's I have dealt with in the MA have all be pretty classy. (cept meybe for the one that got pist because I ran after he shot me up...then I reved and killed him while he was woopin some other poor sap :D).
NoBaddy (NB)

Flying since before there was virtual durt!!
"Ego is the anesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity."

Offline WilldCrd

• Gold Member
      • http://www.wildaces.org
Gaming the Game....
« Reply #301 on: May 20, 2004, 05:52:28 PM »
Originally posted by Zoldamite
how many times do i have to post to get $50 for posting the most?:aok

you gotta at least be a senior member THEN it gets divided up between who made skuzzy, Hitech, or Pyro spew the most coffe when reading these posts!

BTW extra cash awarded to whoever gets them so flustered it comes out their nose:rofl
Crap now I gotta redo my cool sig.....crap!!! I cant remeber how to do it all !!!!!

Offline Furball

• Plutonium Member
Gaming the Game....
« Reply #302 on: May 20, 2004, 06:15:44 PM »
2shad was never in the hornets only squad he was in was VMF215 corairs and fokkers and he never padded his score

ahh sorry, im thinking of IH191R.  My bad!
I am not ashamed to confess that I am ignorant of what I do not know.
-Cicero

-- The Blue Knights --

Offline Zoldamite

• Copper Member
Gaming the Game....
« Reply #303 on: May 20, 2004, 07:58:51 PM »
furball mind if i ask how to get a moving avatar? is there a special link or something to put in? i had a moving avatar but when i posted it on here it was just a stand still...maybe because i edited the picture size?:confused:

Offline EN4CER

• Nickel Member
Gaming the Game....
« Reply #304 on: May 20, 2004, 08:11:47 PM »
Ladies Ladies - Want some cheese with your whine.  And for arguments sake if they did cheat - Who cares?  At least they had the balls to do it! Life isn't fair, neither is this game sometimes (Usually network lag). Learn to adapt, improvise, and overcome!

Offline DrDea

• Gold Member
Gaming the Game....
« Reply #305 on: May 20, 2004, 08:39:20 PM »
."This is gonna be good"
The Flying Circus.Were just like you.Only prettier.

FSO 334 Flying Eagles. Fencers Heros.

Offline WldThing

• Gold Member
Gaming the Game....
« Reply #306 on: May 20, 2004, 09:27:40 PM »
The ONLY thing amazing about this whole topic is that it has so many replies...

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
Gaming the Game....
« Reply #307 on: May 20, 2004, 11:06:45 PM »
Ladies Ladies - Want some cheese with your whine. And for arguments sake if they did cheat - Who cares? At least they had the balls to do it! Life isn't fair, neither is this game sometimes (Usually network lag). Learn to adapt, improvise, and overcome!

Lol where did this tard come from?  Rarely has so little been said w/ so many words.
Member: Hot Soup Mafia - Cream of Myshroom
Army of Muppets  Yes, my ingame name is Steve

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
Gaming the Game....
« Reply #308 on: May 20, 2004, 11:18:37 PM »
Originally posted by WldThing
The ONLY thing amazing about this whole topic is that it has so many replies...

I was wishing for a good old fashion, burn the witch at the stake hunt but have settled for trying to see how many times I can get Zowhatever to bite.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline WilldCrd

• Gold Member
Gaming the Game....
« Reply #309 on: May 20, 2004, 11:28:12 PM »
Originally posted by EN4CER
Ladies Ladies - Want some cheese with your whine.  And for arguments sake if they did cheat - Who cares?  At least they had the balls to do it! Life isn't fair, neither is this game sometimes (Usually network lag). Learn to adapt, improvise, and overcome!

Im disapointed I thought for sure this thread would have hit 500 by now
Crap now I gotta redo my cool sig.....crap!!! I cant remeber how to do it all !!!!!

Offline kj714

• Silver Member
Gaming the Game....
« Reply #310 on: May 21, 2004, 02:05:49 AM »
Originally posted by WilldCrd

Im disapointed I thought for sure this thread would have hit 500 by now

If it hadn't gotten split, it would have had a better chance.

Offline Misfit

• Nickel Member
Gaming the Game....
« Reply #311 on: May 21, 2004, 04:37:14 AM »
This is some crazy ****. :rolleyes:

Just wanted to increase my post #'s:aok

Offline Furball

• Plutonium Member
Gaming the Game....
« Reply #312 on: May 21, 2004, 05:28:10 AM »
furball mind if i ask how to get a moving avatar? is there a special link or something to put in? i had a moving avatar but when i posted it on here it was just a stand still...maybe because i edited the picture size?:confused:

i used animation shop that came with PSP, and make sure you  save it as a .gif file and not .jpg or anything.

if you cant do it i'll have a go for you.

And stop using the 'get the newbie' picture you stole off me, and i shamelessly stole off another bbs!
I am not ashamed to confess that I am ignorant of what I do not know.
-Cicero

-- The Blue Knights --

Offline WilldCrd

• Gold Member
Gaming the Game....
« Reply #313 on: May 21, 2004, 09:42:03 AM »
Originally posted by Furball
i used animation shop that came with PSP, and make sure you  save it as a .gif file and not .jpg or anything.

if you cant do it i'll have a go for you.

And stop using the 'get the newbie' picture you stole off me, and i shamelessly stole off another bbs!

hehehe think this is onother of "yours" LOL

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
Gaming the Game....
« Reply #314 on: May 21, 2004, 03:05:47 PM »
Originally posted by romad
They are not cheating me, because while they are vulching shadow accounts at remote airstrips, I am learning the skills necessary to survive in the MA.  They are cheating themselves.

That's the irony of it all.  These twits cheat to show how good they are to the rest of us with their super-duper-uber-I-pwnd-jooz-rank.  But when they run into a pilot such as yourself that has taken the time to learn the art of air combat, these twits usually go down in flames after the first turn.  Then they whine about how you cheated to shoot them down because they are so super-duper-uber-I-pwnd-jooz 733t.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song