Author Topic: precon night!!!  (Read 137 times)

Offline mason22

• Gold Member
precon night!!!
« on: October 05, 2000, 02:09:00 AM »
heh, ok....fatty's passed out on the floor, stinkin up the place!

you guys are missin out!! met bojc, rip, SOB, udie, pyro, natedog, some hot chic with nate (DAMN!!  ), and everyone got to meet our groupy, ROCKY !!

yer missin out!!!!

btw, SOB says pick on creamo for us since he wasn't drunk or bastardly enough to join us here!!! creamst

Offline Westy

• Gold Member
precon night!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2000, 08:02:00 AM »
Missing out?     I KNOW!  

-Westy

(Udie kicked me out at the first rest stop. Something abouta "funny" smell, the never ending sound of Crunchito's being eaten to loud and me humming the song "Mr Roboto" over, and over, and over...)

Offline hblair

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.cybrtyme.com/personal/hblair/mainpage.htm
precon night!!!
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2000, 09:14:00 AM »
This sux. Man I wish I coulda gone! How bout posting some good pics for us peasants?   Didn't fatty say he was bringing a digital cam?

Or, if you don't have a way of posting them, email em to me, and I'll put 'em on the web as soon as I get 'em.  

Have fun fellas.

Offline Creamo

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • http://www.fatchicksinpartyhats.com
precon night!!!
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2000, 11:26:00 AM »
Hey, I told my boss I know I have to work Tues-Sat but that I was in the Fat Drunk Bastards! I explained how I wanted to go get drunk with the tards and play computer games all week in Dallas.

He asked if i knew I had to work until Saturday, and i said yes. He asked if I knew I wasted all my vacation in the Philippines already this year, and I said yes. Then he told me to shut up and get out of his office and go fix a plane or something.

Quit yer whining, post some pix of Rocky crying cause Im not there, and I'll get Saturday off already.