Author Topic: Fokkin cheating  (Read 7403 times)

Offline Spitter

• Copper Member
Fokkin cheating
« Reply #45 on: May 20, 2004, 03:42:49 PM »
Originally posted by Skuzzy
Hey, someone has to show new people how NOT to fly.  :D

Hey, that's MY job!!

Cheers,
Spitter

Offline Zoldamite

• Copper Member
Fokkin cheating
« Reply #46 on: May 20, 2004, 03:43:54 PM »
btw what kind of gun do you play with? and does your old paintball team have a website i could check out?

Offline Horn

• Silver Member
Fokkin cheating
« Reply #47 on: May 20, 2004, 03:44:13 PM »
Originally posted by Steve
It is my everlasting wish to walk down the beach while barefoot, hand in hand w/ Lazs on one side, Airhead on the other.

Pardon why I try to wash that image from my brain.

Horn
(always Horn)

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
Fokkin cheating
« Reply #48 on: May 20, 2004, 03:46:38 PM »
Sorry Spitter, I have all but perfected the art of poor E management, lousy SA, augering, and running into ground objects on takeoff.
If it can be done wrong, I have and continue to do it.

Anyone want any tips?
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline Dead Man Flying

• Platinum Member
Fokkin cheating
« Reply #49 on: May 20, 2004, 03:59:08 PM »
Originally posted by Steve
OK  Todd... don't think that you are talking to me but here goes:

Of course I'm not talking about you.  :P  For one, you actually practice proper writing techniques and know how to succinctly make your point on a subject.  The same goes for every other person in the thread who responded with their in-game handles.

However, folks such as BlackenedEarth, Zoldemite, WilldCrd, etc. continue to post about cheating this, cheating that while providing absolutely no frame of reference for who is on what squad, what side, whatever.  And to make matters worse, they tend to do so in such an incoherent manner that I can't make head or tails of it.  When they're attacking one another, I'd at least like to know which forum handle is attacking which other forum handle since they all refer to each other by their in-game names.

-- Todd/Leviathn

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
Fokkin cheating
« Reply #50 on: May 20, 2004, 04:14:34 PM »
Originally posted by Zoldamite
wildcard so you couldnt just post your name and then they draw it? and are skuzzy, pyro, hitech good at flying... i have always wondered that one because every time i see them on they are typing typing typing typing only seen HT in a plane 3 times only see the unsquelchable blue text

Some of the best P-38 write ups I've read came from a certain guy named Pyro.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Hooligan

• Silver Member
Fokkin cheating
« Reply #51 on: May 20, 2004, 04:14:49 PM »
DMF FYI:

Leviathan is spelled... well its spelled Leviathan not Leviathn.

And if you don't like my attitude feel free to shoot me in the MA tonight.

Hooligan

Offline kj714

• Silver Member
Fokkin cheating
« Reply #52 on: May 20, 2004, 04:15:35 PM »
My screen name is KJ714 and my game ID is .........KJ714

Wow even sucked in HT on this one! 49 replies in a few hours,
certainly a record!

Oh, yeah and I am a DIRTY FOKKER! & proud of it!
« Last Edit: May 20, 2004, 04:23:51 PM by kj714 »

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
Fokkin cheating
« Reply #53 on: May 20, 2004, 04:15:53 PM »
Originally posted by Skuzzy
Hey, someone has to show new people how NOT to fly.  :D

Hehe you should join the +Nomads

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline kj714

• Silver Member
Fokkin cheating
« Reply #54 on: May 20, 2004, 04:18:02 PM »
Originally posted by Ack-Ack
LOL Zo is Gweedo?  I busted a gut the other night when he was whining over the radio how rayzore shot him down.  Gweedo (Zo) couldn't believe he was shot down because rayzore wasn't ranked as high as he was.  

ack-ack

Si!

Offline Zoldamite

• Copper Member
Fokkin cheating
« Reply #55 on: May 20, 2004, 04:18:51 PM »
when HT did  land kills they were in a p38 so your right about something :)......i think

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
Fokkin cheating
« Reply #56 on: May 20, 2004, 04:23:22 PM »
Originally posted by Dead Man Flying
Of course I'm not talking about you.  :P  For one, you actually practice proper writing techniques and know how to succinctly make your point on a subject.  The same goes for every other person in the thread who responded with their in-game handles.

However, folks such as BlackenedEarth, Zoldemite, WilldCrd, etc. continue to post about cheating this, cheating that while providing absolutely no frame of reference for who is on what squad, what side, whatever.  And to make matters worse, they tend to do so in such an incoherent manner that I can't make head or tails of it.  When they're attacking one another, I'd at least like to know which forum handle is attacking which other forum handle since they all refer to each other by their in-game names.

-- Todd/Leviathn

Thank god !!! ... I knew I couldn't be the only one. My eyes hurt and I have a headache trying to read/comprehend this crap.

Reminds me of a grammar school playground when someone gets caught doing something they weren't supposed to.

They then rat out the other wrong-doers and then next thing you know, they are all frantically pointing the finger at each other.

Everyone trying desperately to justify or lessen their wrong-doing by trying to make the other's actions look worse.

Pitfull display to say the least.

Oh ...

In game : SlapShot (Leviathn's whippin' post last night)
BBS : SlapShot
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline RacrX

• Copper Member
      • http://www.geocities.com/motrx
Fokkin cheating
« Reply #57 on: May 20, 2004, 04:42:51 PM »
Wow, interesting to watch Blackened, ZO2, aka Gweedo disentegrate in public. Hes always been a loose cannon on my squad but this is getting ridiculous.  I even got two threatening personal emails today from him :eek:  Of course I have no defense because liars are better at extreme exxageration then regular folks. I owned up to what was happening once already.
I am not gonna post that big speech again.
Gweedo get a grip pal.

Offline dracon

• Nickel Member
      • http://myweb.cableone.net/decon14/
Fokkin cheating
« Reply #58 on: May 20, 2004, 04:52:14 PM »
WTG slapshot!!

This is a pathetic display.  I have nothing but total disgust for the cheaters.

The 339th FG are certainly not scorepotatos.  We are loose military, yet historically based squad that now specializes in JABO and Field Capture.  My squad is sick of losing GOONs to spies.  We do so much of this we knew we were being compramized.   Too much Goon-Radar.  We look at squad scores as a measure of self improvement on a squad level only.

I would love to demand that HTC do something about this.  The really sorry thing is they probably can't.  It is my sincere hope that HTC is doing all that can be done.

It seems I too can do nothing about this.  I can make my total contempt of and for these people known.

We need to police ourselves.

Pissed!!

Offline Nilsen

• Plutonium Member
Fokkin cheating
« Reply #59 on: May 20, 2004, 05:00:03 PM »
Originally posted by Octavius
Not that I really care about score nowadays, but way back when HTC held that lil top ten or top 15 contest... cheating eh?  Wonder if any of you qualified for the $50.  I scorepotatod that month for my $50 bucks and was burned out afterwards.

lol, so did i but i didnt burn out... after i got "my" 50$ i continued for a while....getting home instead of diching was kinda a new dimention to the game and i liked it.................for a while :D