Author Topic: Fokkin cheating  (Read 7402 times)

Offline BlackenedEarth

• Zinc Member
Fokkin cheating
« on: May 20, 2004, 12:22:27 PM »
Racrx is responsible for the fokkers cheating. It was him that made a few of us get 2nd accounts to pad our scores. it was him that ordered me to goto the rooks......start a squad......talent scout newbs....train them up...and bring em to the fokkers.
2shad4u had a spy account that we all killed em left and right. i landed 68 kills in a panzer that were all 2shad4u. tactic has 2 2nd accounts names are (keepie and umustdie) which we vulched the hell out of. wilby has been known to go rook and let us vulch buffs on the runway. spazzter and ezee were in on it as well.

cowboy, azdiablo, adjtiger, badace kj and dutchess are all clean and did not cheat.

this isnt an isolated incident, we have been doing it for months. and racrx is still planning on padding their scores, with a hush hush deminor

they also use spys to gain info on where cvs are so they can be sunk. mission movements and so much more.

it dont matter if im believed or not, they already tagged as cheaters thanks to skoorb....but sleep well knowing that this info is coming straight from the horses mouth....an ex member......and im sick over it. so no more ah, but b4 i go heres more food for your head.......enjoy

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
Fokkin cheating
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2004, 12:27:01 PM »
cool! :D
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
Fokkin cheating
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2004, 12:27:36 PM »
spazzter im shocked
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline Urchin

• Platinum Member
Fokkin cheating
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2004, 12:31:38 PM »
See the problem is... none of you match up your BBS names with your in-game names... so I have no way of knowing who the hell you are.  This confuses me greatly.

Offline OIO

• Silver Member
Fokkin cheating
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2004, 12:36:06 PM »
if they made you get 2nd account then you got a bigger problem than you think.

nobody here cares about scores. Well, perhaps with the exception of festerbot ;)

nobody here cares if they used a spy account to spot the cv and then sink it.

But thanks for letting us know they were stupid enough to use a 2nd account for that... its not that hard to find out a cv location. You just ask someone on the other team. DUH.

And finally, I give your whinethread a nice big 7 for effort.

:aok

Offline jamusta

• Silver Member
Fokkin cheating
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2004, 12:42:43 PM »
INcredible

Offline BlackenedEarth

• Zinc Member
also
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2004, 12:43:17 PM »
kj uses his wifes account to goon with its called the dtuchess goon. he will go to a v base and up the goon on his wifeees account

wasnt a whine just info for all you munches out there. figured everyone should know about the shady fokkers:aok

last post from me say what ya will i dont care cause i aint coming back to forum :)

Offline BlackenedEarth

• Zinc Member
1 more thing
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2004, 12:45:22 PM »
cheating is cheating and this wasnt the way the game was intended to be played. chew of that jackarse

Offline HUN

• Copper Member
Fokkin cheating
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2004, 12:46:35 PM »
I became a sloberdonkey by reading this thread...

:D :rofl :lol

Offline WilldCrd

• Gold Member
      • http://www.wildaces.org
Fokkin cheating
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2004, 12:49:48 PM »
thought u wasn't comming back? make up ur mind!!!!!!!:rolleyes:
Crap now I gotta redo my cool sig.....crap!!! I cant remeber how to do it all !!!!!

Offline kj714

• Silver Member
Re: Fokkin cheating
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2004, 12:52:18 PM »
Originally posted by BlackenedEarth
Racrx is responsible for the fokkers cheating. It was him that made a few of us get 2nd accounts to pad our scores. it was him that ordered me to goto the rooks......start a squad......talent scout newbs....train them up...and bring em to the fokkers.
2shad4u had a spy account that we all killed em left and right. i landed 68 kills in a panzer that were all 2shad4u. tactic has 2 2nd accounts names are (keepie and umustdie) which we vulched the hell out of. wilby has been known to go rook and let us vulch buffs on the runway. spazzter and ezee were in on it as well.

cowboy, azdiablo, adjtiger, badace kj and dutchess are all clean and did not cheat.

this isnt an isolated incident, we have been doing it for months. and racrx is still planning on padding their scores, with a hush hush deminor

they also use spys to gain info on where cvs are so they can be sunk. mission movements and so much more.

it dont matter if im believed or not, they already tagged as cheaters thanks to skoorb....but sleep well knowing that this info is coming straight from the horses mouth....an ex member......and im sick over it. so no more ah, but b4 i go heres more food for your head.......enjoy

I think you are a little behind the curve here Zo, this is out in the open. But thanks for clearing it up that most of us didn't know diddly about it, besides your short list there is about 19 more names that could be added to it.

Nobody in the squad plans on doing this 2nd account vulching anymore, if they do, I imagine a lot of squaddies might be looking for new homes.

You've sort of illustrated the problem here, you kept screaming on the BBS that nothing happened, most if not all people were way smarter than that. All RX wanted you to do was 2 things: 1. Quit denying it. 2. Drop it.

I always enjoyed flying with you, you crack me up with your antics. But what has occured here, it was embarrassing for the rest of us, dude. You took it upon yourself to represent the group in a way we didn't want to be represented. Now you are doing a complete 180 and admitting that it all happened.

Nobody had to be outted from the squad, you & 2shad did this to yourselves. And I'm sorry to see it go down like this.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2004, 01:14:27 PM by kj714 »

Offline kj714

• Silver Member
Re: also
« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2004, 12:54:46 PM »
Originally posted by BlackenedEarth
kj uses his wifes account to goon with its called the dtuchess goon. he will go to a v base and up the goon on his wifeees account

wasnt a whine just info for all you munches out there. figured everyone should know about the shady fokkers:aok

last post from me say what ya will i dont care cause i aint coming back to forum :)

Yeah, so what? When she's not playing, whats the prob with having it rolling? Sometimes I'll get it going to go bomb too, while I'm off dog fighting somewhere.

Clearing up a few points 1. girlfriends's account 2. "Duchess"
« Last Edit: May 20, 2004, 01:18:01 PM by kj714 »

Offline kj714

• Silver Member
Fokkin cheating
« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2004, 12:58:46 PM »
Originally posted by mechanic
spazzter im shocked

Not true, check Spazz's stats, they haven't changed much over 10 tours. Spazz chewed Gweedo (Zo's) butt for this whole deal so being mentioned is some payback.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2004, 01:04:06 PM by kj714 »

Offline WilldCrd

• Gold Member
      • http://www.wildaces.org
Fokkin cheating
« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2004, 01:05:58 PM »
Crap now I gotta redo my cool sig.....crap!!! I cant remeber how to do it all !!!!!

Offline Dead Man Flying

• Platinum Member
Fokkin cheating
« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2004, 01:08:16 PM »
ROLL CALL.

Before continued posting in this thread, you must identify your in-game handle so as to prevent confusion.  If you were recently someone else on the forums, identify that handle so we can figure out who said what and when.

Also, might I recommend this, this, and this for some light reading before future posts.

Thanks!

-- Todd/Leviathn <-- my in-game handle