Author Topic: All fellas who aint quittin' chime in here....  (Read 1862 times)

-towd_

All fellas who aint quittin' chime in here....
« Reply #60 on: November 30, 2000, 08:41:00 PM »
60 guys 10 days  what you want to bet one of um gives a adios message in the next couple of months.
 i love the game as much as yall , and really regret that htc is like captain bly on its decisions about aspects of the game that have driven away many 0ld timers . but i say again 60 in 10 days .

and numbers arent gettin bigger in the arena at all they  have stagnated from what i see.

people pleadin for help in the arena , at 29.95 i aint doin support for htc and apperently neither is anyone else.

ah is in trouble .

Offline hblair

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.cybrtyme.com/personal/hblair/mainpage.htm
« Reply #61 on: November 30, 2000, 08:53:00 PM »
towd, put down the crack pipe and step away from your computer!

Offline Maverick

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #62 on: November 30, 2000, 09:52:00 PM »
Towd,

I'm afraid you're right. The numbers aren't holding to what they should be doing. I am seeing quite a few older heads in TA as well. They aren't smacking baby seals (much) but they aren't flying in MA that much either. I left MA due to the time factor. When I have time I don't want to lose it just grabbing to get coalt in the stratosphere. That cuts my hour or so to fly to one or two missions and that ain't much fun. I spend more time reading waiting to get to alt than I do fighting, except in TA. Fuel multiplier hurts ability to regrab on same tank.  

Oh well I'm still here but not as happy about game as I'd like to be.

Mav
DEFINITION OF A VETERAN
A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."
Author Unknown

Offline Pyro

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
« Reply #63 on: November 30, 2000, 11:21:00 PM »

Originally posted by -towd_:
i love the game as much as yall , and really regret that htc is like captain bly on its decisions about aspects of the game that have driven away many 0ld timers . but i say again 60 in 10 days .

Fletcher Christian, we have no old timers in AH here, just a bunch of rookies.  But pretty soon those rookies will become vets.

That aside, there is really only one true old-old-timer, the Cal Ripkin of online flight-sims.  Very rarely do you see him post or even speak for that matter, but he's been in this genre from the start.

While many others come and go, 715 is a monument and should be enshrined in the online flight-sim hall of fame.

------------------
Doug "Pyro" Balmos
HiTech Creations