Author Topic: Did you just watch President Bush's speech?  (Read 3029 times)

Offline strk

• Nickel Member
Did you just watch President Bush's speech?
« Reply #150 on: May 25, 2004, 04:28:20 PM »
Originally posted by Toad
I'd wager that better than 90% of the politicans....heck any celebrity..... has a little date with the makeup artist before appearing on news shows or even Oprah or Leno.

So makeup before a TV appearance is "phony" but "botox treatments" are manly? ROFL! Both are part of political life in America today. It's just the way it is.

If this peels off any facade at all, it's the one the reveals your desperation to find something, anything, negative to say about Bush.

Oh, and I'm not voting for Bush this time, BTW. So forget that one before you even start.

well I think its funny/stupid.  I thought Kerry's Botox was funny/stupid too.  I would have preferred Howard Dean who could kick both their tulips at once!! Yeeaaarrrrrgggghhhhhhhh!!

hey I can make fun of Bush* if I want to

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #151 on: May 25, 2004, 06:18:17 PM »
Of course you can.

But maybe it affects the way folks look at all your "anti" posts? Maybe it devalues any valid points you might make because you get pigeon-holed as just another silly cheap-shot artist?

Maybe?
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline Bodhi

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #152 on: May 25, 2004, 09:14:00 PM »
Originally posted by Toad
Of course you can.

But maybe it affects the way folks look at all your "anti" posts? Maybe it devalues any valid points you might make because you get pigeon-holed as just another silly cheap-shot artist?

Maybe?

Toad, I think the maybe part is a thing of the past...
I regret doing business with TD Computer Systems.

Offline Gixer

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #153 on: May 26, 2004, 03:04:44 AM »
Watching Bush his speech writers must cringe as mumbles his way through their well written spin on events and future plans. How can someone who has rehearsed the speech twice still pronounce Abu Ghraib incorrectly and differently every time?

...-Gixer

Offline txmx

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #154 on: May 26, 2004, 03:29:12 AM »
Originally posted by Gixer
Watching Bush his speech writers must cringe as mumbles his way through their well written spin on events and future plans. How can someone who has rehearsed the speech twice still pronounce Abu Ghraib incorrectly and differently every time?

...-Gixer

Yeah hes a real dumb arse alright LOL
Just the leader of the only remaining super power.
And you are who again?:rofl

Offline Gixer

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #155 on: May 26, 2004, 09:16:51 AM »
Originally posted by txmx
Yeah hes a real dumb arse alright LOL
Just the leader of the only remaining super power.
And you are who again?:rofl

Is that the best response you can come up with?

Please try again and with hopefully the slightest amount of sense. As it makes far more interesting rearding for not only myself but everyone else reading this thread.

...-Gixer

Offline Shuckins

• Gold Member
« Reply #156 on: May 26, 2004, 09:31:13 AM »
We need ole "Slick Willy" back.  He certainly provided the country with plenty of entertainment.  We miss his intelligence...his snappy repertoire...the high-dollar pre-smoked cigars...and his unflagging devotion to family, honor, and country.  Here was an American caesar who would have made a fine French president!

Amend the amendment!  Clinton in 2004!

Regards, Shuckins/Leggern

Offline Bodhi

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #157 on: May 26, 2004, 10:17:31 AM »
Originally posted by Shuckins
We need ole "Slick Willy" back.  He certainly provided the country with plenty of entertainment.  We miss his intelligence...his snappy repertoire...the high-dollar pre-smoked cigars...and his unflagging devotion to family, honor, and country.  Here was an American caesar who would have made a fine French president!

Amend the amendment!  Clinton in 2004!

Regards, Shuckins/Leggern

thats good... one of the best pieces of bait I have ever seen!
I regret doing business with TD Computer Systems.