Author Topic: 18,000 al Qaeda fighters  (Read 1755 times)

Offline lada

• Silver Member
Re: 18,000 al Qaeda fighters
« Reply #60 on: May 26, 2004, 02:56:12 PM »
Originally posted by Rafe35
http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/europe/05/25/alqaeda.ap/index.html

Killing 4 millions americans?

from the link

" The terrorist group poses a growing threat to Western interests  "

bu bubu ... grrrr... run for your lifes

another

" The estimate of 18,000 fighters was based on intelligence "

Same inteligence whitch claim to prove WMD in Iraq, Trades with Nigeria ? Actualy same Inteligence that propared wrong materials to Powel and poor Bush so they made "not best" decision and they "misslead" people ?

from that link
"The U.S.-led war in Iraq has increased the risk to Western interests in Arab countries"

WOW ... they didnt throw flowers on Freedom fighters ? .. What a surprise...

" The West and its allies must continue to mount a major offensive against al Qaeda and progress will be incremental "
IMAO .... They probably think Wild West :D

We are having good fun reading that article, thanks for link

Offline lada

• Silver Member
18,000 al Qaeda fighters
« Reply #61 on: May 26, 2004, 03:00:32 PM »
Originally posted by Pongo
Its not that complex. Terrorists are not born they are created. When you go out of your way to create a situation that pretty much validadates the terrorist orginizations world view you will create more of them. When you dump all your resources into creating them in Iraq your not hunting them as effectivly else where they will propogate else where.
When you attack Iraq(that had no Alquida) and ignore Saudi Arabi(that is practically run by them) you will allow them to propogate.
Totalitarian Iraq was very anti muslim fundimentalist, thats why Huesien was so popular with Presidents Carter, Reagan and Bush I.
Dont you know any of this Nuke? Its open knowledge and common sense.
So yes. The invasion of Iraq has and will create many "terrrorists". Thats what war does, it creates enemies.  The rest or Iraq would have normally been more against Muslim Fundimentalists. But since the enemy of your enemy is your friend, they are getting lots more support there then they would have other wise.
Just another reason why the invasion of Iraq was so stupid. Its almost like it was done inspite of all reason and only silly lies will defend it.

hush hush Pongo
i could not write/spell it better :D

Offline Rude

• Platinum Member
18,000 al Qaeda fighters
« Reply #62 on: May 26, 2004, 03:05:04 PM »
Originally posted by StabbyTheIcePic
How is your glock going to stop a bomb?

You must prefer the pre-911 status quo that brought us peace. Hiding from problems does not solve them....doing what is right is most often not easy nor is it comfortable.

Offline lada

• Silver Member
18,000 al Qaeda fighters
« Reply #63 on: May 26, 2004, 03:08:14 PM »
Originally posted by Rude
You must prefer the pre-911 status quo that brought us peace. Hiding from problems does not solve them....doing what is right is most often not easy nor is it comfortable.

actualy eliminating people who means problem doesnt eliminate thing, whitch create sutch people.

So be a brave american and let everyone of you invite his  own terrorist home for reeducation :D

actualy.. pre 9/11 problems were probably hidden only in US.
It were not secret here, that you are doing a lot of bad things in ME area.

But "bombs" moved from ME to US and some of you discovered piece of land behind big water. And some of you discovered good chance, how to spend some money.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2004, 03:11:03 PM by lada »

Offline Rude

• Platinum Member
18,000 al Qaeda fighters
« Reply #64 on: May 26, 2004, 03:12:43 PM »
Originally posted by Pongo
Its not that complex. Terrorists are not born they are created. When you go out of your way to create a situation that pretty much validadates the terrorist orginizations world view you will create more of them. When you dump all your resources into creating them in Iraq your not hunting them as effectivly else where they will propogate else where.
When you attack Iraq(that had no Alquida) and ignore Saudi Arabi(that is practically run by them) you will allow them to propogate.
Totalitarian Iraq was very anti muslim fundimentalist, thats why Huesien was so popular with Presidents Carter, Reagan and Bush I.
Dont you know any of this Nuke? Its open knowledge and common sense.
So yes. The invasion of Iraq has and will create many "terrrorists". Thats what war does, it creates enemies.  The rest or Iraq would have normally been more against Muslim Fundimentalists. But since the enemy of your enemy is your friend, they are getting lots more support there then they would have other wise.
Just another reason why the invasion of Iraq was so stupid. Its almost like it was done inspite of all reason and only silly lies will defend it.

If our little war created the terrorist, then where did the pre-911 terrorists come from? Must have been our support for Isreal or something else the US did to make it our fault?

By the way...tell us all how the overthrow of Saudi Arabia would bring stability to the middle east and specifically castrate Al Queda?

Offline Rude

• Platinum Member
18,000 al Qaeda fighters
« Reply #65 on: May 26, 2004, 03:21:37 PM »
Originally posted by lada
actualy eliminating people who means problem doesnt eliminate thing, whitch create sutch people.

So be a brave american and let everyone of you invite his  own terrorist home for reeducation :D

actualy.. pre 9/11 problems were probably hidden only in US.
It were not secret here, that you are doing a lot of bad things in ME area.

But "bombs" moved from ME to US and some of you discovered piece of land behind big water. And some of you discovered good chance, how to spend some money.

Well...then solve this for us...what should we do?

Offline lada

• Silver Member
18,000 al Qaeda fighters
« Reply #66 on: May 26, 2004, 03:26:20 PM »
Well...then solve this for us...what should we do?

so first of all you should take passport and move to some free country, where you can drink beer on the street or in the park :cool:

Offline txmx

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
18,000 al Qaeda fighters
« Reply #67 on: May 26, 2004, 03:36:14 PM »
Originally posted by StabbyTheIcePic
How is your glock going to stop a bomb?

If most of the people on board the three planes on 9-11 where armed with a handgun I kinda doubt that the dipchits would have had much luck with box cutters.

I have a simple solution It Is not very American at all but It is fool proof.
Deport all middle eastern people from America done problem solved.

Unless alqueda has recruited buba from hickville Georgia we will be able to tell apart are enemys and friendlys.

LOL ofcoures It is not going to happen  but one can dream.

Offline midnight Target

• Plutonium Member
18,000 al Qaeda fighters
« Reply #68 on: May 26, 2004, 03:38:30 PM »
Goodbye Danny Thomas

Offline Rude

• Platinum Member
18,000 al Qaeda fighters
« Reply #69 on: May 26, 2004, 03:42:21 PM »
Originally posted by midnight Target
Goodbye Danny Thomas

I have a satellite dish.:)

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
18,000 al Qaeda fighters
« Reply #70 on: May 26, 2004, 03:46:10 PM »
you can almost hear many here hoping/cheering for the next attack against US ....

you think we are "doing bad things in ME" now?

we are not Spain

you ain't seen nothing yet...
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | 16GB GIGABYTE RTX 4070 Ti Super | 850 watt ps | pimax Crystal Light | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder

Offline txmx

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
18,000 al Qaeda fighters
« Reply #71 on: May 26, 2004, 03:50:00 PM »
Originally posted by Eagler
you can almost hear many here hoping/cheering for the next attack against US ....

you think we are "doing bad things in ME" now?

we are not Spain

you ain't seen nothing yet...

RGR that And we still have a whole bunch of them nasty thinks called tacticle nukes.
And at some point someone in charge is gonna say F*** it and start pressing buttons.

Don't get me wrong I am against nukes but if we are attacked again I say the gloves must come off.

Hate to say it but it might just be whats needed to get these jihad monkeys to leave us out of it and go play in the sand before we turn it into a giant glass bowl.

Offline hawker238

• Silver Member
18,000 al Qaeda fighters
« Reply #72 on: May 26, 2004, 04:17:14 PM »
If our little war created the terrorist, then where did the pre-911 terrorists come from? Must have been our support for Isreal or something else the US did to make it our fault?

Yes.

Offline hawker238

• Silver Member
18,000 al Qaeda fighters
« Reply #73 on: May 26, 2004, 04:20:53 PM »
Originally posted by txmx
RGR that And we still have a whole bunch of them nasty thinks called tacticle nukes.
And at some point someone in charge is gonna say F*** it and start pressing buttons.

Don't get me wrong I am against nukes but if we are attacked again I say the gloves must come off.

Hate to say it but it might just be whats needed to get these jihad monkeys to leave us out of it and go play in the sand before we turn it into a giant glass bowl.

You've just pretty much become the "Don't Vote Republican" poster boy.

Offline Pooh21

• Gold Member
18,000 al Qaeda fighters
« Reply #74 on: May 26, 2004, 04:22:02 PM »
Originally posted by spock
Lazs
The wife of the Saudi ambassador to the US paid the rent for one of the 911 terrorists, might be a good place to start. I think she is still in the states.

Well Medieva Total Warl lack cut scenes, Now siccing Inquistors on islamic Princesses might be a start, a remedy
Bis endlich der Fiend am Boden liegt.
Bis Bishland bis Bishland bis Bishland wird besiegt!