Author Topic: wtg pp  (Read 2928 times)

Offline Lizking

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
wtg pp
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2004, 08:43:55 PM »
If you cannot survive on your own then you are not a person yet.

Good deal, Stabidiot, I guess we can pull the plug on all those people on life support, the mentally retarded and paralyzed.  Anyone else you want to get rid of?  the Jews, the ******s?

Offline StabbyTheIcePic

• Nickel Member
wtg pp
« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2004, 08:45:42 PM »
Originally posted by Lizking
If you cannot survive on your own then you are not a person yet.

Good deal, Stabidiot, I guess we can pull the plug on all those people on life support, the mentally retarded and paralyzed.  Anyone else you want to get rid of?  the Jews, the ******s?

I made sure that if I am in a comma and on life support for more then 3 months that they will pull the plug. That kind of life is not life.

Offline Lizking

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
wtg pp
« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2004, 08:47:33 PM »
That is fine for your own personal choice, just don't presume to make it for anyone else.

Offline Sandman

• Plutonium Member
wtg pp
« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2004, 09:38:56 PM »
Originally posted by Gunslinger
Its a sad day when people are refferring to unborn children as parasites

par·a·site    ( P )  Pronunciation Key  (pr-st)
n.
Biology. An organism that grows, feeds, and is sheltered on or in a different organism while contributing nothing to the survival of its host.
sand

Offline Lizking

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
wtg pp
« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2004, 09:43:37 PM »
Some people say that carrying your genes foward is the ultimate expression of survival and life itself.  To say nothing of the fact that it is not a parasite if you invite, no, create it of your own volition.  No need to get into the semantics of "in a different organism", I pretty much always consider babies to be human, just like their mother(excuse me, their host).
« Last Edit: June 01, 2004, 09:54:37 PM by Lizking »

Offline Gunslinger

• Plutonium Member
wtg pp
« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2004, 09:48:52 PM »
Originally posted by Sandman
par·a·site    ( P )  Pronunciation Key  (pr-st)
n.
Biology. An organism that grows, feeds, and is sheltered on or in a different organism while contributing nothing to the survival of its host.

so they stop becoming "parasites" once they are born?  Don't they still depend on the "host" for survival?

Offline Saurdaukar

• Plutonium Member
      • Army of Muppets
wtg pp
« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2004, 09:59:13 PM »
Youre missing the point here Gunslinger... the irresponsbile teenager who cant think before she acts is more important that the child she is willing to kill so she doesnt have to live with her decision (or lack of one).

Victims rights!

Offline majic

• Silver Member
wtg pp
« Reply #22 on: June 01, 2004, 10:07:53 PM »
Can a minor have any other voluntary medical procedure done on them without consent of the parent/guardian?

Offline Lizking

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
wtg pp
« Reply #23 on: June 01, 2004, 10:18:07 PM »
They can't get an asprin from the school nurse without parental approval.

storch

wtg pp
« Reply #24 on: June 01, 2004, 11:38:54 PM »
Well guys take heart.  Clear channel announced today that Howard Stern is indeed cancelled.  I for one was not personally affected by Mr. Stern and his BS show but I'm glad he is off of the air none the less.  There is no need for such course behavior on the airwaves.  Kudos to the Bush administration and it's FCC.  Mr. Stern commented that the religious right is involved in a cultural war and that the religious right was winning.  Go ahead you lefty types try to subvert the culture,  most people totally disagree with you.  Recent outrageous acts of folly not the least of which is homosexual marriage are stirring the sleeping giant.  As I have stated before the pendulum is swinging to the right once again.

You may yet see Roe v Wade and other forms of Judicial activism rolled back.  This is the reason why it is imperative that Mr. Bush be re-elected.  We need to appoint good God fearing men to the Federal bench.

Offline Gaylord

• Parolee
  • Zinc Member
wtg pp
« Reply #25 on: June 01, 2004, 11:51:43 PM »
You guys are missing the point. The fact of the matter is, the vast majority of those women undergoing partial birth abortions are women  who have planned their pregnancies and have been subjected to medical conditions beyond their control- this is a procedure reserved where the woman is in danger of losing her life, not as a commonplace birth control technique. The law struck down had no provisions for safety of the mother.

Offline LoneStarBuckeye

• Copper Member
      • http://None
wtg pp
« Reply #26 on: June 01, 2004, 11:54:35 PM »
Originally posted by midnight Target
Here's one.... unborn people are not yet born.
Here's another:  Killing unborn people is still killing people.  I saw my son being born, and I'm pretty sure that he was alive, by any non-monsterous definition, before his head passed through the magical barrier.

This is just like a soap opera.  I turn it on after six months and I don't feel like I've missed a thing!

Offline SOB

• Plutonium Member
wtg pp
« Reply #27 on: June 02, 2004, 12:27:18 AM »
Originally posted by storch
Well guys take heart.  Clear channel announced today that Howard Stern is indeed cancelled.  I for one was not personally affected by Mr. Stern and his BS show but I'm glad he is off of the air none the less.  There is no need for such course behavior on the airwaves.  Kudos to the Bush administration and it's FCC.  Mr. Stern commented that the religious right is involved in a cultural war and that the religious right was winning.  Go ahead you lefty types try to subvert the culture,  most people totally disagree with you.  Recent outrageous acts of folly not the least of which is homosexual marriage are stirring the sleeping giant.  As I have stated before the pendulum is swinging to the right once again.

You may yet see Roe v Wade and other forms of Judicial activism rolled back.  This is the reason why it is imperative that Mr. Bush be re-elected.  We need to appoint good God fearing men to the Federal bench.

LOL, Roe v Wade was judicial activism?  Beautiful.  But forget that, I decided I'm with you fully, and we should just ****can that constitution thingie and run our country stictly by what the bible says.  Which denomination gets to elect the ruler of our country though?
Three Times One Minus One.  Dayum!

Offline AKS\/\/ulfe

• Platinum Member
wtg pp
« Reply #28 on: June 02, 2004, 12:30:33 AM »
Storch, the more you post - the more I'm convinced you can't use your brain.
-SW

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
wtg pp
« Reply #29 on: June 02, 2004, 06:14:38 AM »
Originally posted by Gaylord
.... The law struck down had no provisions for safety of the mother.

BS

have you even read it or did you hear this on Dr Phil?
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | 16GB GIGABYTE RTX 4070 Ti Super | 850 watt ps | pimax Crystal Light | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder