Author Topic: Wadkeeeian and TC!  (Read 508 times)

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
Wadkeeeian and TC!
« on: June 03, 2004, 09:25:19 AM »
Great times in the DA last night gentlemen.

Wadke that one 38 fight, our "big fish" story that no one will ever beleive :( That was sweet man.

TC super fun bud. The DMD are lucky to have such a polite and pleasant player as you sir

Atleast your not like Wadke who laughs at me when he shoots me down :( Points and calls me names :(

:D

<> guys

Morph
« Last Edit: June 03, 2004, 09:29:27 AM by Morpheus »
If you don't receive Jesus Christ, you don't receive the gift of righteousness.

Offline Wadke

• Nickel Member
Wadkeeeian and TC!
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2004, 11:09:25 AM »
Hehe yes the P-38 Duel was the most amazing thing i have seen yet... you really made my night with that one.

Hey i don't yel and laugh and point and........oh wait..... Yes i Do! :)

Morph...Great fun as always... Thank you

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
Re: Wadkeeeian and TC!
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2004, 11:17:24 AM »
Originally posted by MoRphEuS

Atleast your not like Wadke who laughs at me when he shoots me down :( Points and calls me names :(

:D

<> guys

Morph

"Shaneke?" :D

Offline Damned Goose

• Copper Member
Wadkeeeian and TC!
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2004, 12:34:04 PM »
Morph, you are one hell of a "Class Act". I just wanted to let you know that...Goose out:aok
The only thing to fear is fear itself..

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
Wadkeeeian and TC!
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2004, 02:14:51 PM »
Right back at ya Morpheus, I enjoyed the practice and fights, sorry I had to cut it short. I have tore my Stick back apart to fix that Hvy Spring action, so I can get  more time out of flying before me arm gives.:)

Morph!:)
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
Wadkeeeian and TC!
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2004, 03:43:44 PM »
Originally posted by Damned Goose
Morph, you are one hell of a "Class Act". I just wanted to let you know that...Goose out:aok

Oh for pete's sake ... he has a hard enough time closing the canopy with you making his head any bigger than it already is ... ;)

Morph, did you and any of these guys films these fights ... I hope.
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
Wadkeeeian and TC!
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2004, 03:54:05 PM »
Originally posted by SlapShot
Morph, did you and any of these guys films these fights ... I hope.

I myself film all my DA fites & practicing, this for me was practice for the most part and getting use to the stiffer spring setup in my CH FiterStick (Self Modified which is too Stiff LOL)

Morph let me in on a distance tip, where I was breaking to early on most of my merges.  

Hey SHANE :D    I'm getting ready for you and WldThing  :rofl   ( wow did I actually type that, I must be loaded :lol  )
« Last Edit: June 03, 2004, 03:56:29 PM by TequilaChaser »
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline Damned Goose

• Copper Member
Wadkeeeian and TC!
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2004, 04:15:23 PM »
I was not t rying to inflate his head, just nice to fight a good SA fight without getting heckled for it....Wadkeeeian and TC!
The only thing to fear is fear itself..

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
Re: Wadkeeeian and TC!
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2004, 04:25:13 PM »
Originally posted by Damned Goose
I was not t rying to inflate his head, just nice to fight a good SA fight without getting heckled for it....Wadkeeeian and TC!

I know you weren't ... and so does Morph ... just some fun pokin' at a guy that I like also.

Now where are those films !?!?!
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
Wadkeeeian and TC!
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2004, 08:45:41 PM »
LOL Slapshot. No films as usual from me. I very rarely film anything :(

Hence the "big fish" story. Wadke and I had an insane P38 fight. lol we were wing tip to wing tip at times. CraZy!

Great fun is always to be had in the DA! Last night was no exception!

!
Morph
If you don't receive Jesus Christ, you don't receive the gift of righteousness.