Author Topic: Radio Bar (newbie question)  (Read 373 times)

Offline bbbogue

• Zinc Member
Radio Bar (newbie question)
« on: June 04, 2004, 12:02:49 PM »
How do I get rid of the radio bar? Thanks, boogle

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2004, 12:17:11 PM »
If you mean the rolling radio text bar ... I don't believe that you can turn that off.
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline HUN

• Copper Member
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2004, 12:49:27 PM »
You could maybe set the sliders to make it very opaque and that way it would be less bothersome…

Offline Soda

• Silver Member
      • http://members.shaw.ca/soda_p/models.htm
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2004, 02:23:28 PM »
If it is occupying a lot of screen then likely you've toggled it to expanded mode (use the ~ key to switch back) as it should only occupy a few lines a the bottom.  You can also drag it around the screen to a new position (default is lower left) if it is in the way.  I do this when I'm gunning sometimes.

Otherwise I don't think you can turn it off, it's pretty useful so turning it off isn't generally a good idea anyway.  You can squelch channels to cut down on the amount of text though (channel 1 (all) is usually a prime candidate).

Offline bbbogue

• Zinc Member
Radio bar
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2004, 02:28:19 PM »
Thanks for the replies but I think in my ignorance I asked the wrong question. What I am talking about is the bar that shows the five radios and the various channels they're tuned to. Sorry for the confusion but I still need help getting rid of that thing until I need it. Thanks, boogle

Offline Blooz

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2004, 02:44:46 PM »
With the radio bar up, click in the text space then hit "Enter" key with nothing in the text space but a flashing cursor
White 9
JG11 Sonderstaffel

"You can't vote your way out of communism."

Offline bbbogue

• Zinc Member
Radio Bar
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2004, 02:53:52 PM »
Super, thanks. I'm sure that must be documented somewhere, but I looked and looked and could not find it. Thanks again, boogle