Author Topic: Y not  (Read 4306 times)

Offline easymo

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
Y not
« on: October 18, 2000, 02:08:00 PM »
 Imagine a P51 armed like an F4U-c. This would be a 1 plane sim overnight. I know the game may have nothing to do with real life. But if it is even close, I have to wonder why they didn't arm the RL P51,s this way. Anybody know?

Nath-BDP

Y not
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2000, 02:10:00 PM »
because Y comes before Z

Offline JoeMud

• Zinc Member
Y not
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2000, 02:13:00 PM »
JAMMING!!! I bet them hispanos jammed more than my tec-9!

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
Y not
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2000, 02:17:00 PM »
Yeager inadvertantly walks into this discussion, looks at the participants then quietly goes back out the way he came in....

Yeager
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline Wanker

• Platinum Member
Y not
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2000, 02:30:00 PM »
banana strolls up to the door, sees Yeager making a hasty exit, decides to join him on his way to the nearest bar.  

Offline hblair

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.cybrtyme.com/personal/hblair/mainpage.htm
Y not
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2000, 02:30:00 PM »
Y ask Y?

Offline StSanta

• Gold Member
Y not
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2000, 02:48:00 PM »
StSanta walks in, sees HBlair at the bar and decides to see if this time, he can get HBlair drunk enough to make him switch to Knightlandia

------------------
StSanta
9./JG 54 "Grünherz"

Offline easymo

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
Y not
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2000, 02:52:00 PM »
 Spotting yeager. Easymo wonders why he didn't take yet, another opportunity to whine about the 1C. Then returns to contemplating the nature of WW2 air combat.

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
Y not
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2000, 02:56:00 PM »
<Ripsnort walks up, after seeing Santa and Hblair stumble out of the bar, thwacks Hblair over the head rendering him unconscious, gets help from santa getting Hblair into the Knight Limo, and they race off towards Knightland!>

Offline sling322

• Gold Member
Y not
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2000, 03:00:00 PM »
Make sure you introduce him to a few of the "Knight Girls" too Rip....it will make him forget all about the sheep that those in Bishlandia are so fond of.

Offline hblair

• Platinum Member
Y not
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2000, 03:05:00 PM »
Hblair wakes up in the limo with two strange fellas. 'How did I get here?' he wonders, as he kicks open the door, jumps out at highway speed. After rolling down the highway he notices compound fractures in both arms. He struggles over and jumps on a nearby train bound back to bishlandia.

Offline easymo

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
Y not
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2000, 03:12:00 PM »
 BTW. I'm guessing that with the talk of perk planes. This thread may become pertinent.

Offline Apache

• Silver Member
Y not
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2000, 03:19:00 PM »
Seeing hblair as he jumps on the train bound for bishlandia, Apache mounts his trusty steed and with a loud war cry leaps to the tracks as the train comes bearing down on him. The train conductor, being a knight sympathizer, immediately stops the train, just in time for Ripsnort & Santa to board the train and retake hblair back to knight land  

Offline Hamish

• Copper Member
Y not
« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2000, 04:28:00 PM »
Out looking for his CO, hamish see's Apache, Ripsnort, and Santa's Kidnapping of his Leader, runs to the Bar and grab's Milenko and Eddiek, ambush's The knights while they are trying to figure out how to turn the train around, and throw Hb into a gooney bird, with Beautiful nurses to take care of him on our way back to Bishland. (Hoping HB takes a fancy to the girls and stays away from his families Sheep farm)

Hamish!  

eskimo

Y not
« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2000, 04:35:00 PM »
eskimo walks in, is deservingly beaten sensless and stuffed into the bars freezer.

eskimo