Author Topic: Video and Audio Feature  (Read 251 times)

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
Video and Audio Feature
« on: June 10, 2004, 06:42:52 PM »
Since about Beta 36 I've been getting a reoccurring set of audio and visual features.

1. I will use my hat switch to look into my back L or R quarter and just as the screen first changes I see one tracer flash by under my wing from behind. Or when I release the view, just as my forward view snaps back the single tracer flashes past under my left wing. Sometimes when I first get over an active zone and all planes and the airfield objects are in Icon range I will catch the single tracer going under my left wing. It seems like a random generation.

2. I will be flying along alone and suddely I will hear the sound of 30cal peppering my airframe. I will start evasives, but no one within my sector to be found. This also happens when other planes are around, any size group, and no one is engaged.

DELL 8250
Intel P4 3.02Ghz
512 RAMBUS
ATI 9700 Pro 128 - latest Omega drivers.
SB AudigyII
XP Home <- latest SP/Hotfixes
DX9.b
Siatek X45
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline DarkNet

• Copper Member
      • http://www.linuxjet.com
Video and Audio Feature
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2004, 10:24:15 PM »
single tracer is your clipboard.  Next time, you look be sure to remember that you just closed you clipboard.  it does that.  I thought the same thing first time I saw it.

Offline tactic

• Nickel Member
Video and Audio Feature
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2004, 02:41:47 AM »
yup ... i alway freak, im thinking someone is shooting when i see that dang flash from clipboard, i know its there, but everytime i see it ,i get jumpy......... lmao!!!!   it'l keep you on yer toes 4 sure..... lol!!