Author Topic: Scenario today, "Aces High"  (Read 135 times)

Zippy

Scenario today, "Aces High"
« on: October 10, 1999, 07:27:00 AM »

Hey all, heres the scenario!

Spitfires and 109s tangle high over the channel while listening to Iron Maiden.

Time: Sunday the 10th at 7:00pm EST.

Spits take the 303 and 20mm loadout.
 109's do the same.

Sides are Rooks team 1 field 18, Bishops team 2 field 4.

First off, everyone no matter where you are get on channel 200. There we will make sides COs and balance. After that, both sides can use chnl 100 and go to there fields.

After roll head east till over the water area and climb till above 20k. After that when your ready, head to the middle of the map area 14.10.

We will be switching aircraft every other frame. This will balance sides, and will let people who want to fly both sides get up there. Also this will promote teamwork and not just "How good I am in this ride". If 1 team wins both frames. You know there good pilots no matter the aircraft.

Ok! See ya then!

------------------
WB's ID:--ac/----ac
Not Allycat damnit!!

Offline lakc

• Zinc Member
      • http://www.concentric.net/~lakec
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 1999, 07:45:00 AM »
Let's do it!

------------------
Lake City
-lakc-

Offline Downtown

• Zinc Member
      • http://www.tir.com/~lkbrown1
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 1999, 07:48:00 AM »
I have two different CDs with "Aces High" on them.

Powerslave, and one of the First Ten Years disks.

I don't know how you plan to Broadcast the tunage throughout the Beta Arena but I will be there.

Hopefully Brendo will be there also.  He can make a movie, dub the song over the movie and then put it up for download from his site.

Brendo, I will be flying for the Rooks, so make sure you get lots of good footage of me.

Just so you know I have been in 3 or 4 movies in RL.

I am in the opening scene of Clint Eastwoods "Pale Rider." I am in the stream panning for gold when the bad guys ride into the little mining camp.  I throw down my gold pan and run off camera.

In "Platoon" (Charlie Sheen and Tom Berrenger) I am in O.D. Green BDUs, behind a truck Charlie is riding in.  I am way off in the distance drinking a coke at a Sari-Sari Store.

In "Missing in Action II" or "III" or one of them Chuck Norris missing in action films, I am seen from the back.  They had file footage of an MP directing the people who were fleeing vietnam racing to the U.S. Embasy.  So I stood at in intersection in Manilla in O.D. Greens again, holding a AR-14 and waving my arm as the people of Manilla Raced by (Note: I have never seen either of these movies so I don't actually know that this footage was used.)

So I do have experience being in movies.

Plus me and Tom Selleck have the same birthday.

So I don't think its too much of a strech for me to be the Leading man.

For Love interest I would like to work with.

Shania Twain (Hey she acts in them Revlon Commercials)
Tyra Banks (Hey she acts in the Fredricks of Hollywood Commercials.)
Wynona Ryder (Her acting in the South Park movie "Bigger, Longer, and Uncut" is worthy of an Oscar)
Ashley Judd.
Jodie Foster.
Selma Hayak.
(Either of the Red Heads from "That 70s Show" or "Cybill" the Cybill Shepard show, I don't know either of their names.)
and Michelle Pfifer, I don't know why but I think the Catwoman outfit would work well in an ACM Computer generated movie.

See you at 7:00 P.M. EST.  (GMT-5)

------------------
"I could feel the 20MM Cannon impacting behind me so I made myself small behind the pilot armor" Charlie Bond AVG