Author Topic: We got one of those Mother-******  (Read 603 times)

Offline AWMac

• Plutonium Member
We got one of those Mother-******
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2004, 03:33:32 PM »
Hmmmm take a chitload of Hogs.... shove TNT and nails up there Butts...long fuses, light it and send them running thru all the Mosques.... or we can revert to Napalm and Tac Nukes....  But the thought of a watermelon load of running screaming Muslims with AK's dodging squealing exploding pigs arouses me.... could also air drop the pigs...

Pork that's whats for Terror!  :aok

Retired Army... yeah it's morbid but so is war... think I need help? bite me!
« Last Edit: June 19, 2004, 03:37:26 PM by AWMac »

Offline AWMac

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2004, 03:44:45 PM »
Ohhhh better yet... pump rocket fuel up a pigs arse and send the Ham flyin at Mach 4!  :aok

Pork Chops for everyone! :D

Imagine the look on a Al Quada's face seeing a porker screaming, butt trails smokin, heading straight towards his lil hidin place?

LOL Mach OINK...  be afraid Terrorist, be very afraid.

And not to mention that the American pig farmers would prosper in the whole ordeal it's a Win-Win situation...

Pig Farmers get rich, Muslium Terrorist never reach Martydom..

Check Mate!

:D

No applause please, throw money...still upgrading to play AH2.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2004, 03:57:13 PM by AWMac »

Offline YUCCA

• Silver Member
« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2004, 04:02:52 PM »
Could just pass out flyers in iraq or saudie saying "barbara strisand concert, AMERICANS ONLY!" feel it with manicans use it as bait and let the terrorists bomb themselves :)

Offline AWMac

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2004, 04:19:19 PM »
The pig thing was better... we could also shove a bit o tnt up Hanoi Jane and let her hang on to a Mach 4 Piggy....heehee Biyatch! :D

Offline Jester

• Gold Member
« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2004, 06:55:09 PM »
Originally posted by AWMac
Ohhhh better yet... pump rocket fuel up a pigs arse and send the Ham flyin at Mach 4!  :aok

Pork Chops for everyone! :D

Imagine the look on a Al Quada's face seeing a porker screaming, butt trails smokin, heading straight towards his lil hidin place?

LOL Mach OINK...  be afraid Terrorist, be very afraid.

And not to mention that the American pig farmers would prosper in the whole ordeal it's a Win-Win situation...

Pig Farmers get rich, Muslium Terrorist never reach Martydom..

Check Mate!

:D

No applause please, throw money...still upgrading to play AH2.

It will never fly Orville.

You will be neck deep in PETA fanatics before you can sight in on the first terrorist.

A+ for effort though.  :aok

I kinda like the idea of the "Lazer Guided Pig" dropped from a F-117 myself. Just got to work on where to fit the guidance fins.  :D
Lt. JESTER
VF-10 "GRIM REAPERS"

Offline AWMac

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2004, 07:05:22 PM »
They said that the guy that made the Pet Rock got millions... Just think how much I'd make with Mach4 Oinkers... watermelon paint a few black and launch em at night... Stealth Pork, Pigs on the Wing, Chops Ahoy, Pork Grinds...I'm on a roll here.... Carpet Pig's in a Blanket the AO.  Bet they'd scream like Stukas in a dive!!!!

LOL I need help.....NOT!  :D

Offline hawker238

• Silver Member
« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2004, 11:08:12 PM »
Originally posted by lada
Ahhh .... i got it.... you belive that you can defeat them by arms....
Ok go ahead and provide them some more motivation and show them how much you hate them, how much teethless you are against them.

May be they should take off his skin at public shoudnt they ?
For example in front of statue of freedom.

Uh, maybe you guys missed what lada was saying.  Great, we can take their bodies and dip them in pig blood.  Will this scare all the other terrorists from committing acts of violence?

Don't be as shallow as that. :rolleyes:

The bodies of civilian contractors were dragged through streets, hung up and defiled.  Journalists and others of that type have been captured and beheaded, causing quite a stir.  Maybe their message "this is the cost of staying in Iraq."  I think more than a few of you took this as an upping of the ante, a call for an escalation of conflict.

Besides, its pathetic to stoop so low as to defile a body.