Author Topic: We got one of those Mother-******  (Read 602 times)

Offline muckmaw

• Gold Member
We got one of those Mother-******
« on: June 18, 2004, 06:29:46 PM »
Just came across...

Too bad they were a few hours too late.

al-Qaida Leader Killed in Saudi Raid

1 hour, 1 minute ago  Add Top Stories - AP to My Yahoo!

RIYADH, Saudi Arabia - The leader of al-Qaida in Saudi Arabia was believed killed in a raid in the capital Friday, hours after his group claimed the beheading of an American engineer, Saudi security officials said.

A U.S. official confirmed that al-Moqrin has been killed. The official spoke on the condition of anonymity because of the sensitive nature of the information.

To establish identities, one Saudi official said forensic tests would be conducted on three bodies of militants killed in a shootout in a downtown neighborhood shortly after the discovery of Paul M. Johnson Jr.'s body.

The killing of Abdulaziz al-Moqrin, 31, would be a coup for the Saudi goverment, which has been under intense pressure to halt a wave of attacks against Westerners in the kingdom.

The Saudi-owned Al-Arabiya satellite station, which first reported al-Moqrin's death, said two other militants were also killed in the raid, and another was wounded and arrested. All three dead militants were on Saudi Arabia's list of most wanted men, security officials said, speaking on condition of anonymity.

Two suspects escaped, he said, said one Saudi security official who took part in the raid.

Al-Moqrin, who trained with Osama bin Laden (news - web sites) in Afghanistan (news - web sites), is believed to be the leader of the group calling itself al-Qaida in the Arabian Peninsula, which claimed responsibility for Johnson's beheading.

Al-Moqrin's group has also claimed responsibility for most attacks against Westerners in Saudi Arabia in the past two months.

Offline AWMac

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2004, 06:47:29 PM »
WTFG!!!!:aok

Offline Flit

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2004, 11:42:49 PM »
Better late then never, it's a shame they were'nt a little earlier:(

Offline Capt. Pork

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2004, 12:21:48 AM »
Dip his corpse in pig's blood.

Offline Staga

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • http://www.nohomersclub.com/
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2004, 12:38:12 AM »
Originally posted by Capt. Pork
Dip his corpse in pig's blood.

I'm glad sob's dead but in here you don't humiliate person's body after he is already dead.

Guess people has different habits where you live :)

Offline Capt. Pork

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2004, 12:57:56 AM »
Originally posted by Staga
I'm glad sob's dead but in here you don't humiliate person's body after he is already dead.

Guess people has different habits where you live :)

It has nothing to do with humiliation. It's something far more profound. They shock and horrify us with a murder, and from what I understand, are set to make a habit of it... Why not make a habit of shocking and horrifying them?

A promsie to deny a terrorist his ascension to paradise might be far more effective than continually promising to 'bring them to justice'.

Offline rpm

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2004, 01:00:59 AM »
Wrap him in Spam.
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Stay thirsty my friends.

Offline Capt. Pork

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2004, 01:02:38 AM »
Originally posted by rpm371
Wrap him in Spam.

That works too

Offline _Schadenfreude_

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2004, 01:13:52 AM »
ok, not too rain on your celebrations but don't you think it's just too good to be true - couple of years ago some Brit contrators where "blamed" for a car bombing in Saudi - supposed to be a turf war over illegal bars but was more likely to be terrorists against the House of Saud.

These guys were arrested, interrogated, tortured, then after major pressure - let free - all the time the Saudi authorities claiming they were guilty of the bombing and that there were no terrorists in Saudi.

This seems like the same thing, only three perpatrators, all conveniently dead, case closed everything is just fine.

Saudi is a really weird place - don't believe everything they say.

Offline lada

• Silver Member
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2004, 07:16:33 AM »
Originally posted by Capt. Pork
It has nothing to do with humiliation. It's something far more profound. They shock and horrify us with a murder, and from what I understand, are set to make a habit of it... Why not make a habit of shocking and horrifying them?

Ahhh .... i got it.... you belive that you can defeat them by arms....
Ok go ahead and provide them some more motivation and show them how much you hate them, how much teethless you are against them.

May be they should take off his skin at public shoudnt they ?
For example in front of statue of freedom.

Offline Martlet

• Platinum Member
« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2004, 08:00:04 AM »
Originally posted by lada
Ok go ahead and provide them some more motivation and show them how much you hate them, how much teethless you are against them.

The idea is to make the cost of terrorism too high.

They don't mind dying themselves.  Killing them isn't a deterrent.

First, we need to drag every one of the terrorists in jail that was on the list they provided demanding their release.  Then we shoot them.

Next, we MOAB the home towns of everyone involved.

Raise the cost of an American life.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2004, 08:12:13 AM »
lada = orel?

just wondering, so I can ignore, hard to keep up with these internet tards who change their handle with every banning...
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | 16GB GIGABYTE RTX 4070 Ti Super | 850 watt ps | pimax Crystal Light | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder

Offline Capt. Pork

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2004, 11:15:02 AM »
Originally posted by lada

You didn't 'get' anything. As usual.

A symbolic gesture like applying the blood of the swine, unless you didn't notice, has nothing to do with armed aggression.

Depriving them of the one thing they hold dear is anything but toothless.

You're a cretin
« Last Edit: June 19, 2004, 03:28:20 PM by Capt. Pork »

Offline YUCCA

• Silver Member
« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2004, 03:18:08 PM »
Maybe have a big muslim religious leader denounce these acts and basically say they wont get into heaven (or whereever it is they beleive they go.)  just a thought :)  Perhaps im being nieve/

Offline Capt. Pork

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2004, 03:31:25 PM »
Originally posted by YUCCA
Maybe have a big muslim religious leader denounce these acts and basically say they wont get into heaven (or whereever it is they beleive they go.)  just a thought :)  Perhaps im being nieve/

Well, there are two problems with that.

First off, 'Getting' a big muslim religious leader to say that and retain credability in the eyes of the extremists will be difficult.

Secondly, getting the extremists to actually buy into this more moderate way of thinking will be next to impossible.

The benefit of the pig treatment is that it's already a belief deeply rooted in the religion, and one that transcends the differences of the various sects.