Author Topic: I am NOT quitting, resigning, deleting my account, leaving the game, or whatever.  (Read 2622 times)

Offline eskimo2

• Platinum Member
      • hallbuzz.com
I just wanted to make that clear because I know that everyone has been concerned and worried about me…  Don’t get me wrong; the transition to AHII has been extremely stressful for me and I have become an emotional basket case.  I mean, my god, they changed the icons, connections, FM, base layout, PC requirements, gunnery… how much can one-man handle.  I haven’t had this much to deal with since my mother let go of my hand and walked out of the classroom on the first day of kindergarten.  I really could use pep talks from dozens of people about why I shouldn’t quit, how things will get better, how to adapt to the changes and how much I add to the community.   After all, that’s why I started this thread; I need a little attention.  So please, talk to me.  Pep me up.  You guys are like brothers to me and I need your emotional support.  (Sniff)

I think everyone should start their own “I quit, give me some emotional support thread”.  Well all feel a bit better then.

I’ll post a reply to all comments when this thread hits 200.

eskimo

Offline VOR

• Gold Member
Please, allow me to be the first to say:  :D

Offline DrDea

• Gold Member
Trollin trollin trollin.Keep that thread a rollin.Play some Michael Bolton...Raw HIIIIIIIIDE
The Flying Circus.Were just like you.Only prettier.

FSO 334 Flying Eagles. Fencers Heros.

Offline TheDudeDVant

• Gold Member
Eskimo,

best wishes! :lol :lol :lol :lol

Offline SirLoin

• Platinum Member
(. .)
**JOKER'S JOKERS**

Offline oboe

• Plutonium Member
Is this the right thread for the apologies?

Offline Jasta

• Copper Member
i think what sir loin was trying to say was:

( o )( o )

Those always cheer me up!

Offline SirLoin

• Platinum Member
Originally posted by oboe
Is this the right thread for the apologies?

(John Cleese):..."Iv'e told you once.!"
**JOKER'S JOKERS**

Offline Easyscor

• Plutonium Member
Easy in-game again.
Since Tour 19 - 2001

Offline Muddie

• Copper Member
JUMP  JUMP   JUMP   JUMP    :lol

Originally posted by eskimo2
I just wanted to make that clear because I know that everyone has been concerned and worried about me…  Don’t get me wrong; the transition to AHII has been extremely stressful for me and I have become an emotional basket case.  I mean, my god, they changed the icons, connections, FM, base layout, PC requirements, gunnery… how much can one-man handle.  I haven’t had this much to deal with since my mother let go of my hand and walked out of the classroom on the first day of kindergarten.  I really could use pep talks from dozens of people about why I shouldn’t quit, how things will get better, how to adapt to the changes and how much I add to the community.   After all, that’s why I started this thread; I need a little attention.  So please, talk to me.  Pep me up.  You guys are like brothers to me and I need your emotional support.  (Sniff)

I think everyone should start their own “I quit, give me some emotional support thread”.  Well all feel a bit better then.

I’ll post a reply to all comments when this thread hits 200.

eskimo

Offline jetb123

• Silver Member
Originally posted by TheDudeDVant
Eskimo,

best wishes! :lol :lol :lol :lol
That looked like it hurt.:rofl

Offline mudder

• Zinc Member
oh no, this is abuse, you need to go down the hall and see Mister---------.

Offline DrDea

• Gold Member
Are you here about the family trip or would you like a blowjob? :rofl
The Flying Circus.Were just like you.Only prettier.

FSO 334 Flying Eagles. Fencers Heros.

Offline MaddogWx

• Copper Member
Just trying to help you reach 200 posts - lol

I like the new gunnery - now there are a few people as bad as me!

Offline acepilot2

• Silver Member
LOL eskimo