Author Topic: In the interest of being fair  (Read 335 times)

Offline moto61

• Copper Member
      • http://www.eastex.net/moto
In the interest of being fair
« on: June 22, 2004, 04:18:29 PM »
Again The Bish have the side of the map with a Vbase next to HQ that has NO ability to resupply HQ. It used to be a PT spawn. This is very unfair. I suggest in the interest of parity HTC either disable the Vbase next to HQ for all countries or You could fix this one.

It is quite annoying some differences between countries. I know we are on the recieving end of good fortune some  but, there are some things that could be checked before a map is put in service. One thing I have noticed on a few maps is that 1 country will have a monopoly on High Alt. Bases while the other 2 countries may have a base or 2 that is about half as high as the country with the monopoly. Perk calculations can not make up for this type of disadvantage.

I would be interested to know how the base rotation is done. I don't really think it is all that random but, I may be wrong.

Offline Widewing

• Plutonium Member
Re: In the interest of being fair
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2004, 05:38:53 PM »
Originally posted by moto61
I don't really think it is all that random but, I may be wrong.

You are.... Every country gets their fair share of that side of the map. And yes, that base should spawn to HQ, but doesn't. Maybe HTC will have an opportunity to fix it in the near future. Then again, maybe not.  ;)

My regards,

Widewing
My regards,

Widewing

YGBSM. Retired Member of Aces High Trainer Corps, Past President of the DFC, retired from flying as Tredlite.

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
In the interest of being fair
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2004, 07:54:13 PM »
With Ah2 up and the maps having to be revamped I see no reason why on gods green earth HTC couldnt fix this most anoying mistake on a map thats been around forever.
If you don't receive Jesus Christ, you don't receive the gift of righteousness.