Author Topic: Various Bugs  (Read 312 times)

Offline twitchy

• Nickel Member
Various Bugs
« on: June 25, 2004, 05:53:48 AM »
Bug 1
I had the same problem when I tried to man cv gun, as soon as I hit deploy, crashes to desktop.

Bug 2
Still seeing see transparent squares in the mountains regardless of detail settings.

Bug 3
I crashed on the deck of a CV and ended upside down with plane bouncing around and it wouldn't let me end flight, wierd thing was the sound was bouncing around in rythm with my plane bounce, had to cut computer off to exit game.

Bug 4
Enemy Con turns into a shadow and flies by me immune to rounds.

Bug 5
After I exit game normally, my screen goes black and makes my browser have blacked out outlines and computer runs sluggish for a few minutes.

Bug 6
Invisible Tanks killing me.

Bug 7
Sometimes when vox keys up on local or squad channel, game has a brief screen freeze.

Bug 8
Frame rate flucuations from 85 to 20 upon changing views, also screen freezes on view changes.

Bug 9
Invisible Ak guns that only become visible when I get right over them, by then it is too late to line up for a shot. (6 rockets a 500lb'er and god only knows how many cal later I finally take it out)

Bug 10
Screen freezes briefly when someone drops ords.

Bug 11
Game crashes sometimes on hitting deploy on runways.

To Name a Few...

:mad:
Founder & CO
Pigs on the Wing
Oinking Bases since 2000 AD

Offline Superfly

• Gold Member
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
Various Bugs
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2004, 09:22:46 AM »
please list your system specs
John "Superfly" Guytan
Art Director
HiTech Creations, Inc.

"My brain just totally farted" - Hitech, during a company meeting

Offline Jayclark

• Copper Member
Various Bugs
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2004, 11:40:41 AM »
Seen bug 4 last night. I chased the "con" for about 15 mintues. I couldn't catch up with him. Shoot at him nadda. Flew back to base and it was the shadows of an bomber. Flying towards the east but the shadows was going west. I am running  a Pentium 3 1.1 gig, 384 megs of ram, Geforce 4 MX 440 64 meg.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2004, 11:43:47 AM by Jayclark »

Offline Preon1

• Nickel Member
Re: Various Bugs
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2004, 11:54:52 AM »
Originally posted by twitchy
Bug 6
Invisible Tanks killing me.

Tanks certainly are much harder to see, perhaps too much so.  Somehow I doubt it was totally invisible.

Offline twitchy

• Nickel Member
Various Bugs
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2004, 03:43:47 PM »
System specs...

Geforce 4 440 64 meg video card
1.9 Gh Amd
Audigy 2 Platinum Pro soundcard
Dial Up connction with a v.92 modem
256 meg RAM
Windows XP
Monitor max refresh is 85hz

And yes the tank was invisible, not just hard to see, but rounds comming out of nothing but thin air, I could hear the reload, see the shot, see where it was comming from but the tank firing was totally transparent. (no trees, no cover either)
Founder & CO
Pigs on the Wing
Oinking Bases since 2000 AD