Author Topic: Oceans & Lakes  (Read 271 times)

Offline Tara52nd

• Zinc Member
Oceans & Lakes
« on: June 25, 2004, 03:41:04 PM »
So far I like most everything about about AHII after some extensive tweaking of vid issues. However, the oceans and lakes are a tremendous step backwards to the early AW days.

My oceans all look like the solid blue quilt on my daughter's bed. I hope this is not due to my system set up. I've tried everything - maxed out on the sliders bars, etc.

Is everyone else seeing the same as me? If so, I hope HTC will fix the water soon.

One other minor complaint, the ground colors are not near as good. They look the same on all maps.

Offline XtrmeJ

• Gold Member
Oceans & Lakes
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2004, 03:44:08 PM »
It's not just you, alot of people have commented on the liquid clothe called "water". :D

Offline Stang

• Platinum Member
Oceans & Lakes
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2004, 05:27:46 PM »
There aren't any beaches either... which means no women in bikinis!! :mad:

Offline Hylacon

• Zinc Member
Oceans & Lakes
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2004, 02:43:41 PM »
that's a very good idea as to why there should be beaches! :D

Another thing though.. what hapended to the 'spiders' - those things they put on the shoreline before, they had them to stop tanks getting onto the beaches on D-Day (and probably the rest of the time for that matter).  I used to loe flying over those things! :p

Offline Pei

• Silver Member
Oceans & Lakes
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2004, 07:51:59 PM »
Superfly posted that the current water/land transitions were place holders as they are still wroking on how they are going to do them.