Author Topic: My take on AH2 bugs  (Read 246 times)

Offline IronDog

• Nickel Member
My take on AH2 bugs
« on: July 03, 2004, 08:46:37 PM »
The last patch seems to have given me a few more freezes,short in duration,and the hiccups are gone.Quite playable for me.I don't get into the fps issues,as I figure if it isn't freezing,I'm fine.
I can imagine the frustration for the the HT team.Make a change,it helps some,hurts others.Then Hitech comes online and
ask for input,and the I wanna this plane,and whats wrong with that starts. Heck one guy even trying to tell him how to run his business.
I've been around the flight sim world since Confirmed Kill,and flew them all at one time or another.Watched as EA took over AW,and they decided it wasn't worth the crap people were putting out about AW4,and they dumped it.That is IMHO.WB's has been dying for several years,and if you think not,check thier BB.Got some really aggravated people there.Makes AH2 problems seem minute in comparison.
I guess the online fighter pilot is very competetive by their very nature.I'm sure glad I don't have to take the heat that invaribly comes with every patch.
My settings for very playable game
256 max textures
performance sliders nearly all the way to right
everything else on
sound set to emulation,seems to work fine
hope this helps someone

system
homebuilt 2.4 intel 512 meg ram
40 g maxtor HD
winxp pro
Winward nvidia 5900xt
Soundblaster Live