Author Topic: U.S. and Israel  (Read 1158 times)

Offline demaw1

• Nickel Member
U.S. and Israel
« Reply #30 on: July 13, 2004, 11:09:25 AM »
Avro re; palestinian leadership no differant then Israels.

Thank you for making the points i have been trying to make so well. Typical European response as they believe in equality not liberty.

Palestinian[ Arab] leaders statement and motto...We will be the final victors in this war,we will push the jew into the ocean and he will be no more...Why because we arabs love and worship death,where as the Jew loves and worship life,

Israel takes a little bit of desert and makes an oasis out of it,she now supplies europe with 80 percent of the friut europe eats.

Arabs teach their kids from birth to hate the jew,breed kids to wrap bombs around them selves and blow up babies and mutalate others.

The I sraelis are forced into a war they dont want,and as war goes do things they feel they have to to protect themselves.Un like the europeans the Isaelis do not consider them selves little gods, There are times they just dont know what to do to stop the march of death and make mistakes and some supposed innocents are killed.BUT unlike Arabs they do not target innocents.

This is morally equal? I submit to you it is morally bankrupt.

The allies in ww2 bombed many cities that made us equal to the nazis? Well europe you have somehow convinced 40 percent of America to embrace the morals of europe God help us all.

Offline _Schadenfreude_

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
Re: U.S. and Israel
« Reply #31 on: July 13, 2004, 11:42:42 AM »
Originally posted by 1K3
Why does USA support/protect Israel and its special interest? What do we have there that is so important to the U.S.?

Apparently the large Israeli lobby pucnhes above it's weight due to the fact that although the actual numbers of Jewish voters is relatively small in the USA - say 3% - they all make sure they vote which means that they are 5-6% of the vote, enough to be very nb to potential politicians.

Offline Dago

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
U.S. and Israel
« Reply #32 on: July 13, 2004, 12:26:57 PM »
Jewish lobby.  Sad but true it has a larger amount of sway than it should.   The fact that most Congressmen are without integrity and can easily be bought/controlled in one manner or another is hardly unknown.

It's a long sad story that these pathetic excuses have done so much damage to our country and will go unpunished.  Not only unpunished, they continue to vote themselves raises and huge pensions and benefits.  Greedy scum sucking lowlifes.

So, Jewish lobby buys them, we support Israel.  Israel shxts on us, is never forced to seek peace with the Palestinians.  We give Israel more money.

Frustrating.

dago
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"

Offline Nashwan

• Silver Member
U.S. and Israel
« Reply #33 on: July 13, 2004, 12:30:33 PM »
Thank you for making the points i have been trying to make so well. Typical European response as they believe in equality not liberty.

Palestinian[ Arab] leaders statement and motto...We will be the final victors in this war,we will push the jew into the ocean and he will be no more...Why because we arabs love and worship death,where as the Jew loves and worship life,

Demaw, that's not what the main Palestinian leaders say. It's roughly what Hamas says.

The PLO leadership adopted a two state policy in the 80s, that is an Israeli Jewish state and a Palestinian Arab state.

Israel takes a little bit of desert and makes an oasis out of it,she now supplies europe with 80 percent of the friut europe eats.

That figures is way off.

According to the Israeli government, Israel exported $800 million dollars worth of fruit vegetables and flowers worldwide in 1996. Since then, I suspect the figure has declined, because of the water shortages in Israel.

Europe imports around $7 billion per year, and that doesn't count the massive fruit production in Europe itself.

The I sraelis are forced into a war they dont want,

A large proportion of the Israeli establishment wants the land occupied in 1967 more than they want peace.  

Apparently the large Israeli lobby pucnhes above it's weight

According to Fortune magazine, AIPAC, the main Jewish lobbying orginisation, is the fourth most powerfull lobbying group, after the NRA, AARP, and National Association of Independent Businesses.

Offline Red Tail 444

• Gold Member
      • http://www.redtail.org
U.S. and Israel
« Reply #34 on: July 13, 2004, 03:44:09 PM »
Originally posted by Dago
Jewish lobby.  Sad but true it has a larger amount of sway than it should.   The fact that most Congressmen are without integrity and can easily be bought/controlled in one manner or another is hardly unknown.

It's a long sad story that these pathetic excuses have done so much damage to our country and will go unpunished.  Not only unpunished, they continue to vote themselves raises and huge pensions and benefits.  Greedy scum sucking lowlifes.

So, Jewish lobby buys them, we support Israel.  Israel shxts on us, is never forced to seek peace with the Palestinians.  We give Israel more money.

Frustrating.

dago

Careful. Any deviation from towing the Israeli line, will brand you an anti-Semite. While the Israelis will be pushed into the Med w/o US money, they often defy us and world law. Didn't we capture an Israeli spy in the 90's and let him off scot-free?

They are in a tough situation, but what would you do?
« Last Edit: July 13, 2004, 03:53:35 PM by Red Tail 444 »

Offline slimm50

• Gold Member
U.S. and Israel
« Reply #35 on: July 13, 2004, 04:03:44 PM »
Originally posted by GRUNHERZ
Yes ironically a lot of fundementalist christians have become very pro israel.

Not ironic at al: ever heard of the Holy Land?

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
U.S. and Israel
« Reply #36 on: July 13, 2004, 04:30:35 PM »
Originally posted by slimm50
Not ironic at al: ever heard of the Holy Land?

Oh yes. But lets not forget the very common Jews = Christ Killers stance held by fundementalist christians for a very long time...

Offline demaw1

• Nickel Member
U.S. and Israel
« Reply #37 on: July 14, 2004, 01:16:54 AM »
Nashwan , re; Arab motto.

On this I can not give ground for I know it to be true.It is what almost every muslim child is taught.IT is not only hamas it is the arab culture.It is even written in arab religious places here in america.It has been repeated in almost every arab country by the leaders of that country,even the saudis have enbraced it.This is fact and can be found in so many places I am not even going to link.The plo leadership can say anything they want.Truth is no arab country embraces Israels right to exist, not even egypt.
  Israel,land of milk and honey in the midst of desert.US NEWS AND WORLD REPORT.[I think that is title or close to it,also there are others] What it said, thats all I know never been there.
 Occupied? Dont ya just love it. It wasnt occupied it was captured in a war the arabs started, a war that was meant to totally wipe out a people from the face of the planet.man woman and child.International law states any land captured in a war belongs to those that captured it, period end of story.