Author Topic: Question about New Reload and Tankfire Sounds  (Read 455 times)

Offline Nefarious

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
Question about New Reload and Tankfire Sounds
« on: July 18, 2004, 10:23:49 PM »
Is it possible to have different reloads for each gun?

My German Tanks are working fine, The Tiger and Panzer IV have different Tankfire files, but they share the same Reload File.

In the Sounds Directory, there are two Reload files Correct?

One sounds like a Heavier Caliber than the other, The problem is after my M8 fires, The Commander yells "Nach Laden, Schnell!" Instead of "Reload!"

The Reload1 File is my German File, and Reload2 is English. Ive tried placing Reload2 in the M8 Folder to no avail.

Any Clues? Mitsu If you want to put these in your next Sound Collection I will email them to you, I also have new Armor Hits for each Tank, One in German and one in English.
There must also be a flyable computer available for Nefarious to do FSO. So he doesn't keep talking about it for eight and a half hours on Friday night!

Offline DREDIOCK

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2004, 04:54:02 PM »
I was thinking of changing the PAnzer engine sound to the
"Ein Panzer song"

LOL not really but it would sound cool while waiting at a bushwhacking point and hearing the song get louder and louder a the tanks got closer
Death is no easy answer
For those who wish to know
Ask those who have been before you
What fate the future holds
It ain't pretty

Offline Wotan

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2004, 05:06:40 PM »
Create a folder for each (p4 and tiger) then put the reload sound you want in each folder.

Should work just like the other sounds.

I cant check because I dont have AH installed any more.

Offline Nefarious

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2004, 05:33:48 PM »
I already have folders for each one, Like I mentioned above, I already placed seperate reloads in each folder.
There must also be a flyable computer available for Nefarious to do FSO. So he doesn't keep talking about it for eight and a half hours on Friday night!