Author Topic: Tomorrow  (Read 1256 times)

Offline Grits

• Platinum Member
Tomorrow
« Reply #30 on: July 17, 2004, 12:26:46 PM »
P-40E was operational in '41 it should be included, but leave the large buffs out. It worked great last '42 slot with only the Val, Kate, SBD and TBM.

Offline B17Skull12

• Gold Member
Tomorrow
« Reply #31 on: July 17, 2004, 03:32:57 PM »
give them the p40e and they have an ubber monster that really isn't needed.
II/JG3 DGS II

Offline simshell

• Nickel Member
Tomorrow
« Reply #32 on: July 17, 2004, 07:14:11 PM »
il fly if there is more then 5 people in the CT

iv been wanting to fly in the CT but there is never anybody on only the prime time there is life in there
known as Arctic in the main

Offline DJ111

• Silver Member
Tomorrow
« Reply #33 on: July 17, 2004, 07:22:00 PM »
The new map in there is horrible for my FR

Might have to fly MA for a week :(
Retired CO of the ancient **Flying Monkeys** CT squadron.

Offline Soulyss

• Platinum Member
      • Aces High Events
Tomorrow
« Reply #34 on: July 17, 2004, 08:42:25 PM »
I was having some stutters earlier today, try checking the "store textures is system mem" or whatever it is in the video setup screen that loads as soon as you run the .exe that eliminated some of it for me.
80th FS "Headhunters"
I blame mir.

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
Tomorrow
« Reply #35 on: July 18, 2004, 09:08:56 AM »
Originally posted by B17Skull12
give them the p40e and they have an ubber monster that really isn't needed.

Haven't flown Allied because the numbers, oddly, weren't running that way, but it's pretty clear that the P40B and F4F are way outclassed by the A6M2.  Why not try the P40E?

- oldman

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
Tomorrow
« Reply #36 on: July 21, 2004, 04:28:33 PM »
an ubber monster

P-40E is a decent and fun ride if flown right, but she's far from "ubber".  IJN forces need more pilots. Both times Ive been on Ive had to fly a zeke when Id rather being shooting one. I would love to fly the E vs the Zeke, but if people dont even the numbers, it will just lead to frustrated Axis guys who will seek fun in the MA.

P-40E was operational in '41 it should be included, but leave the large buffs out. It worked great last '42 slot with only the Val, Kate, SBD and TBM.

The Betty and P-39 are needed sorley for this set up IMO.

Offline B17Skull12

• Gold Member
Tomorrow
« Reply #37 on: July 21, 2004, 06:45:49 PM »
Originally posted by Slash27
an ubber monster

P-40E is a decent and fun ride if flown right, but she's far from "ubber".
P40E

A6M2

IJN forces need more pilots. Both times Ive been on Ive had to fly a zeke when Id rather being shooting one. I would love to fly the E vs the Zeke, but if people dont even the numbers, it will just lead to frustrated Axis guys who will seek fun in the MA.
 one of the reason's it is not needed.  i gave up on pac  last time we had a pac setup.  im sick and tired of the "Blue Boys" having twice as much numbers and only 1 fight to fly.  The only fighter i like to fly if we had a 1 german fight vs. usaaf/raf is the 109G2.  You get sick of flight zeke's ya know?  You feel like you just had enough AH and you burned out.

II/JG3 DGS II

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
Tomorrow
« Reply #38 on: July 21, 2004, 11:39:04 PM »
"Blue Boys" having twice as much numbers

VF 27 "Blue Boys" been in zekes a hell of alot.

You get sick of flight zeke's ya know? You feel like you just had enough AH and you burned out.

PAC set ups like this can get real old real fast. They also can be a hell of alot of fun.  For the "fun" to happen CTers need to reconize the current situations (numbers, CV battles, etc,) and change to meet the needs of the arena. If its getting old Skull go blow off some steam in the MA in an uberassed late war ride and pop into the CT on busy nights like Tues and Thurs and find someone trying to do something organized. Thats the only way we're gonna be able to get away from the mini-MA that the CT is 99% of the time.  What ever you do dont let it burn you out. Its supposed to be fun not work.