Author Topic: Michael Moore fans... A small note from the 911 report for you..  (Read 1555 times)

Offline AWMac

• Plutonium Member
Michael Moore fans... A small note from the 911 report for you..
« Reply #75 on: July 23, 2004, 08:20:32 PM »
Skuzzy,

Thanks Bro for passing the word on to 40MAW that I was trying to get ahold of him.  Great support...btw can you loan me a puter so I can fly?  Times are tough right now for the honest working man.

<<>>

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
« Reply #76 on: July 23, 2004, 08:22:14 PM »
Rip, I don't play that game.  It was a discussion, nothing more, nothing less.  I know there are people that get off on that, but I am not one of them.  Jusr FYI.
I think it was a good discussion.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
« Reply #77 on: July 23, 2004, 08:23:37 PM »
Originally posted by AWMac
Skuzzy,

Thanks Bro for passing the word on to 40MAW that I was trying to get ahold of him.  Great support...btw can you loan me a puter so I can fly?  Times are tough right now for the honest working man.

<<>>

Mac, if I had one to loan, it would be there.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline Cabby44

• Copper Member
« Reply #78 on: July 23, 2004, 08:27:29 PM »
Quote:

" And what does a sheep like me know about anything anyway?"

Do tell...........

C.

Offline AWMac

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #79 on: July 23, 2004, 08:31:04 PM »
I wouldn't doubt it a bit Skuzzy....
Guess I keep on keepin on..... piecing one together. tried rideing the ol lady like I had PMS that didn't work, backfired on me...no I have nuthin to play with...
last but not least my dam MS SidewinderII decides to do the "Break Dance" it's ded now.  so much for flying them Janes F16 CDs...I'm on short term disability.. got a buldge disk in neck and a ruptured disk in back... staying home is no fun if'in ya can't fly.

<<>>

Mac
« Last Edit: July 23, 2004, 08:34:42 PM by AWMac »

Offline demaw1

• Nickel Member
« Reply #80 on: July 23, 2004, 08:38:51 PM »
Pongo  re: invasion of Irag

I think all the things mentioned are different and have there place and time in the world.To every thing turn turn turn whatever that song was the birds sang.Before your time and I forgot it. I was only joking about ripsnort, so I hope I didnt bring something up I shouldnt have. I have paid very little attention to that thread with what 1400 replies.Sorry if I opened a wound and since I know nothing about it Ill bug out .

Offline Gunslinger

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #81 on: July 23, 2004, 10:34:21 PM »
Originally posted by AWMac
I wouldn't doubt it a bit Skuzzy....
Guess I keep on keepin on..... piecing one together. tried rideing the ol lady like I had PMS that didn't work, backfired on me...no I have nuthin to play with...
last but not least my dam MS SidewinderII decides to do the "Break Dance" it's ded now.  so much for flying them Janes F16 CDs...I'm on short term disability.. got a buldge disk in neck and a ruptured disk in back... staying home is no fun if'in ya can't fly.

<<>>

Mac

Mac would you be interested in an MS sidwinder prec pro?  Its old and kinda jittery but It might work for you?

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #82 on: July 26, 2004, 09:54:10 AM »
xtoronto... Hve you seen roger or bowling?  They were exactly the same style... they were exactly the same hatchet job..... Most of us assumed that 911 would be the same old same old from moore...

Without even making gushing fools of ouselves over 911 we are getting to see it debunked allmost on a daily basis.   You will be left with nothing but the anger at America when this is all over.

It is you who made the fool of himself in spite of knowing you were being manipulated by moore.   You have only yourself to blame and years to live it down.

As skuzzy says... those who went to see a satire were correct... those who went to see a corrupt administration expossed were sheep.

lazs

Offline TweetyBird

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #83 on: July 26, 2004, 10:51:00 AM »
I think Moore and Limbaugh are twins separated at birth (yea I know there's an age discrepancy, but hey- they're big boys). Both are wind bags whose education consists mostly of "hooked on phonics." Both make the "parody" excuse when caught knee deep in misrepresentations. Both are extraordinary self-promoters.

I didn't see the movie but have seen numerous stories of the creative editing involved in F911, and Moore's repsonse when confronted with them. Telling half the truth is pretty much lieing I think - or "satire" if done by someone spineless, irresponsible and an avid reader of "Word Power."
« Last Edit: July 26, 2004, 10:53:54 AM by TweetyBird »

Offline Halo

• Gold Member
« Reply #84 on: July 26, 2004, 11:20:29 AM »
Excellent points, Skuzzy.  There is a huge gap between documentary and satire/parody, e.g., National Geographic and Mad comics or Saturday Night Live.  

Satire/parody can be fun when presented as humor and not fact as in documentary.

For Moore to win any award called documentary is itself a satire/parody.

After watching Bowling for Columbine, I don't have to see any more Moore meanderings to understand his bias, shallowness, and cheap playing to sentiments of wounded people.  

He ought to take every cent of his ill-gotten ambulance chasing gains and donate the money to the grieving people he has exploited.
Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity. (Seneca, 1st century AD, et al)
Practice random acts of kindness and senseless beauty. (Anne Herbert, 1982, Sausalito, CA)
Paramedic to Perkaholics Anonymous

Offline DrDea

• Gold Member
« Reply #85 on: July 26, 2004, 12:51:40 PM »
For the record,In Bowling,MM went into a Canadian Wally World and bought Ammunition.His point was to be getting ammo was easy.Canadian Wally World has a law involved stating that you must produce ID.So the transaction broke the law or it was staged.MM never commented on it after being asked if he Broke the law or staged it.Read what you will into MM's films,but dont expect to see anything more than some twits desires to make more morons take his point of view.
The Flying Circus.Were just like you.Only prettier.

FSO 334 Flying Eagles. Fencers Heros.