Author Topic: Vote Bug  (Read 4564 times)

Offline B17Skull12

• Gold Member
Vote Bug
« Reply #105 on: August 07, 2004, 02:15:56 PM »
stfu tard,  i flew with Wotan in the MA a while ago same with brady.  im in their squad dork.  check out III/JG2 in the ma you will see me on the roster.  again this, CT staff doesn't fly and doesn't have good player/ct staff interactions is proaganda.  you need to find more fact and less *proaganda* to spread.i bet you have no clue how long it takes for a ctaff to make the table for a setup do ya?  If you do then stop preading your bull**** propaganda, and spread fact.

you are making yourself look more like and idiot ever since fork posted about voting.
II/JG3 DGS II

Offline trukjr

• Copper Member
      • http://http://home.alltel.net/hensons/public_html/main.html
Vote Bug
« Reply #106 on: August 07, 2004, 02:29:46 PM »
"stfu tard"

I don't think TheBug is the one that sounds like an idiot.

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
Vote Bug
« Reply #107 on: August 07, 2004, 02:41:02 PM »
Originally posted by B17Skull12
i bet you have no clue how long it takes for a ctaff to make the table for a setup do ya?  If you do then stop preading your bull**** propaganda, and spread fact.

you are making yourself look more like and idiot ever since fork posted about voting.

The idea about voting WAS MINE you idiot.  There are 3 CMs in my squad, so you lose that bet.
“It's a big ocean, you don't have to find the enemy if you don't want to."
  -Richard O'Kane

Offline B17Skull12

• Gold Member
Vote Bug
« Reply #108 on: August 07, 2004, 03:08:31 PM »
there is a different betwreen SEA CM's and CT CM's,  SEA CM's all they have to do is disable all planes but the ones that are going to be used at airfields.

Easy, compared to what CT CM's have to do.  They have to make each field, for not 1 but 2 sides.  all you CM's do is enable all GV's atfields taken and away they go.  Not so for the the CT CM's they have to put more time and effort to make a setup.  Get the picture?

Idiot.

Oh really your idea?  you never once made a post to tell the CT staff for the sole purpose of allowing voting.  all you do was you gay Votebug, stuff.  would you mind instead of votebug:aok , putting VotePropaganda, vote Bug:aok .  That would make so much more sense, since all your spewing is propaganda.

You sir a John Kerry, smashing bush.
You've laid out little in terms of your stance and when you do you change it.

CT staff=bush
you=Kerry:aok

also bug i think you should become more familiar with the Following phrase.

"half Empty."

I see the CT as
"Half Full"
« Last Edit: August 07, 2004, 03:19:53 PM by B17Skull12 »
II/JG3 DGS II

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
Vote Bug
« Reply #109 on: August 07, 2004, 03:22:53 PM »
This thread has really deteriorated. You guys that are running for the CM position are really shootin yourselves in the foot.

Offline DktrEvil

• Copper Member
      • TheFunZone.com
Vote Bug
« Reply #110 on: August 07, 2004, 04:30:44 PM »
+Dr Evil's Death Squadron+

Let this be a lesson to you all that this organization will not tolerate .......... F-a-i-l-u-r-e!

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
Vote Bug
« Reply #111 on: August 07, 2004, 04:51:05 PM »
*sigh* I remember when I discovered wav files on the internet and started using them in threads. :D

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
Vote Bug
« Reply #112 on: August 08, 2004, 05:00:20 AM »
Why didnt you just post those in the first place? How damn hard was that?

Here's one where Slash27 votes for me...

Yep, then you decide to smear me for your gain. I dont get it dude.