Author Topic: Vote Bug  (Read 4563 times)

storch

Vote Bug
« on: August 02, 2004, 10:35:30 PM »
Well today's example is ample reason enough to shake up the CT management.  I would like a show of how many dedicated CTers will join me in a no confidence vote with regard to the CT status quo?

I have nothing but the highest regard for all the CT staff but the arena has been down since 12:00 EST and that is unacceptable.

Change needs to be implemented right now.

Please Vote for change or maintaining the status quo.

Offline o0Stream140o

• Silver Member
Vote Bug
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2004, 10:49:38 PM »
I am voting Bug, because he said he would buy me Beer... and not the cheap kind... Honestly I think we should give him a chance... maybe he can do somethings for the CT.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Colonel Stream
Commanding Officer

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
Vote Bug
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2004, 10:53:33 PM »
I vote for a CT regular to be added to the CT staff right now! To hell with waiting for Sept.  The lastest CT staffer added, had 11.5 hours in the CT and OVER 47 hours in the MA!

I demand one of our own be added to the staff immediately.  I saw at least 3 first time CT'ers come into the arena and have to leave because the arena was porked.  If any of the CT regulars I saw in there were staffers the arena would of been fixed.

This is beyond tiresome.

VoteBug!:aok
的t's a big ocean, you don't have to find the enemy if you don't want to."
  -Richard O'Kane

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
Vote Bug
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2004, 10:54:55 PM »
I have to agree with Storch. I also suggest that the entire CT staff make it their responsibility to drop in and monitor the arena on a regular basis (even if it's every couple of hours during the day/evening primetime hours). Perhaps it wouldn't hurt to recruit staff volunteer candidates who play the game during Euro hours (who may, as an additional beneifit, recruit more eurotime players).

Basically, I think a duty roster needs to be created and maintained. Understanding that the positions are voluntary and we all have real lives and occasionally emergencies that need attending, the entire staff needs to wear a "beeper", per say ( posted messenger addresses will do) that players can get from the motd or some such public place. That way the staff can help each other out as well as help out the CT players. A broken arena that is left broken for long periods of time won't help promote new blood.

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
Vote Bug
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2004, 10:57:23 PM »
The staff just needs some people on it that desires to play AH in the CT, the rest will sort itself out.
  -Richard O'Kane

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
Vote Bug
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2004, 10:58:51 PM »
Originally posted by TheBug
The staff just needs some people on it that desires to play AH in the CT, the rest will sort itself out.

What you meant to say was, "Good ideas, Arlo. If elected I will implement them." :D

Offline o0Stream140o

• Silver Member
Vote Bug
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2004, 11:02:05 PM »
I vote for a CT regular to be added to the CT staff right now! To hell with waiting for Sept.  The lastest CT staffer added, had 11.5 hours in the CT and OVER 47 hours in the MA!

I demand one of our own be added to the staff immediately.  I saw at least 3 first time CT'ers come into the arena and have to leave because the arena was porked.  If any of the CT regulars I saw in there were staffers the arena would of been fixed.

This is beyond tiresome.

VoteBug!:aok

Okay Bug... Slash is a good guy.. don't fault him just yet... I think he will do things for the CT... just as you would... Granted he did spend a lot of time in MA but I think that has to do with the cross over... Let him get his feet wet..

------------------------------------------------------------------

Colonel Stream
Commanding Officer

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
Vote Bug
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2004, 11:08:04 PM »
My problem doesn't lie with Slash27, it lies with a CT staff that would pick him.  There's plenty of people attempting to make the cross over in the CT.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2004, 11:10:42 PM by TheBug »
  -Richard O'Kane

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
Vote Bug
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2004, 11:09:02 PM »
Originally posted by Arlo
What you meant to say was, "Good ideas, Arlo. If elected I will implement them." :D

I thought that's what I said???  :D
  -Richard O'Kane

Offline 1Duke1

• Silver Member
Vote Bug
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2004, 11:24:51 PM »
My problem doesn't lie with Slash27, it lies with a CT staff that would pick him.  There's plenty of people attempting to make the cross over in the CT.

Actually, he is a VERY good pick....and not just because he is my XO :D

I believe he posted in another thread pertaining to this dilemna that HTC has not yet graciously imposed upon him his almighty CT staff privs yet, thus allowing him to fix the CT.  Don' t even begin to toss him into your somewhat exhausted ranting and raving against the CT staff, that quite frankly, to this CT regular, is starting to go in one ear, and out the other.
Duke

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
Vote Bug
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2004, 11:28:37 PM »
This is Fork's setup, right?

Offline B17Skull12

• Gold Member
Vote Bug
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2004, 11:32:12 PM »
Bug is saying give us a euro Ct staffer that can fix everything before prime time:rolleyes:
II/JG3 DGS II

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
Vote Bug
« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2004, 11:33:34 PM »
Originally posted by 1Duke1
Actually, he is a VERY good pick....and not just because he is my XO :D

I believe he posted in another thread pertaining to this dilemna that HTC has not yet graciously imposed upon him his almighty CT staff privs yet, thus allowing him to fix the CT.  Don' t even begin to toss him into your somewhat exhausted ranting and raving against the CT staff, that quite frankly, to this CT regular, is starting to go in one ear, and out the other.

I don't have CT staff powers but I fly in the CT.  Never tossed him in, you need to pay closer attention.  Is there something there that is not the truth?  Please point it out.

Glad you had fun in the CT tonight:rolleyes:

P.S.  I didn't start this thread
  -Richard O'Kane

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
Vote Bug
« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2004, 11:36:46 PM »
Originally posted by B17Skull12
Bug is saying give us a euro Ct staffer that can fix everything before prime time:rolleyes:

Bug requesting a Euro??  Hehe, you've got no clue.
  -Richard O'Kane

Offline B17Skull12

• Gold Member
Vote Bug
« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2004, 11:39:59 PM »
honestly if you want the CT to be fixed before you enter, then you need to ask a euro guy.  Their prime time is my lunch time, and you get home at what 5?.  You can have it done 2 hours before for the prime time, instead of having to boot everyone just as prime time starts.
II/JG3 DGS II