Author Topic: Vote Bug  (Read 4568 times)

Offline B17Skull12

• Gold Member
Vote Bug
« Reply #75 on: August 05, 2004, 05:10:07 PM »
bug your pushing the limit here.

lets start with #5.
Why would they be a CT Staffer if they didn't care about the CT?
#4 i you can try and fail.
#3  please feel free to explain more.
#2  Who isn't the staff right now being constructive?  Reschke Formed the CT Development Group.  Is tht not constructive?
#1  Boohoo they dont fly, so what it is called RL and people have one.
II/JG3 DGS II

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
Vote Bug
« Reply #76 on: August 05, 2004, 05:20:24 PM »
Originally posted by B17Skull12
bug your pushing the limit here.

lets start with #5.
Why would they be a CT Staffer if they didn't care about the CT?

That's kinda the question I'm asking.

#4 i you can try and fail.

I don't fail.

#3  please feel free to explain more.

Presence in the arena gives me this.

#2  Who isn't the staff right now being constructive?  Reschke Formed the CT Development Group.  Is tht not constructive?

Forming a group that does nothing is contructive?? But specifically the following staffers are dead weight.

Brady, Sabre, eddiek and Jarbo.

#1  Boohoo they dont fly, so what it is called RL and people have one.

Your just being idiotic here.
的t's a big ocean, you don't have to find the enemy if you don't want to."
  -Richard O'Kane

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
Vote Bug
« Reply #77 on: August 05, 2004, 05:22:31 PM »
Screw you and your details, I've already had a chunk of my ideas plagiarized. I have no intentions of handing out my ideas and then watch them half-assed implemented by the current CT staff.

Good answer.

BTW Mr "finger on the pulse" Eddie is not on the CT staff anymore.  And you cant fill his shoes.

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
Vote Bug
« Reply #78 on: August 05, 2004, 05:23:40 PM »
Originally posted by Slash27

btw, you miss the part where I have more time in the CT than you this year?

We'll see how much time you have as a staffer.  You're the staffer I demand to see your plan.

Paint meatballs on a jet and call it fun??  You give me details or just go ahead and join the ranks of the incompetent.
  -Richard O'Kane

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
Vote Bug
« Reply #79 on: August 05, 2004, 05:25:15 PM »
Screw you and your details, I've already had a chunk of my ideas plagiarized. I have no intentions of handing out my ideas and then watch them half-assed implemented by the current CT staff.

Good answer.

BTW Mr "finger on the pulse" Eddie is not on the CT staff anymore.  And you cant fill his shoes.

http://www.hitechcreations.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=110977

I have no desire to fill his shoes, I like to fly in the CT.:rolleyes:
  -Richard O'Kane

Offline B17Skull12

• Gold Member
Vote Bug
« Reply #80 on: August 05, 2004, 05:26:21 PM »
Bug all the Dead weight staffers are Reserver staffers note that.
II/JG3 DGS II

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
Vote Bug
« Reply #81 on: August 05, 2004, 05:29:51 PM »
You're the staffer I demand to see your plan.

Im not the one trying to get elected. Demand till your blue in the face.

And I did think meatballs on a jet was fun. Cry on.

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
Vote Bug
« Reply #82 on: August 05, 2004, 05:44:43 PM »
You're the staffer I demand to see your plan.

Im not the one trying to get elected. Demand till your blue in the face.

Figures, cause you ain't got one.  Or is it just the standard default one?  Show on Friday, set up the arena, post on the BBS, off to the MA.
  -Richard O'Kane

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
Vote Bug
« Reply #83 on: August 05, 2004, 06:50:03 PM »
Figures, cause you ain't got one. Or is it just the standard default one? Show on Friday, set up the arena, post on the BBS, off to the MA.

Keep deflecting Bug. You have shown you bring nothing to the table.

Offline trukjr

• Copper Member
      • http://http://home.alltel.net/hensons/public_html/main.html
Vote Bug
« Reply #84 on: August 05, 2004, 07:25:12 PM »
Bug brings nothing to the table???
TheBug is bringing himself to the table.
He is voulenteering to be a CT staffer because he want's to do good things for the CT. It seems that alot of people want to see some changes in the CT, but not too many are stepping up to the challenge.
I feel that this pissing match has gone too far & wasted too much useful energy that could have been used to better the CT.
If someone offers to help make the CT a better place, I say let them help.

Offline eddiek

• Silver Member
Vote Bug
« Reply #85 on: August 05, 2004, 08:16:26 PM »
"Screw you and your details, I've already had a chunk of my ideas plagiarized. I have no intentions of handing out my ideas and then watch them half-assed implemented by the current CT staff."

Dang, that sounds a LOT like old Voss/MetaVoss/whatever his handle is nowadays.

Bug, I really hope you get elected, and hope it gets HiTech's approval.
You've spewed out so much "inept", "out of touch", and other inflammatory and/or derogatory nonsense I think it would serve you right to get a turn at being a staffer.
You've already demonstrated a definite lack of personal skills and diplomacy, both of which are needed to perform the duties of a staffer.  Be that as it may, I'd personally ask HiTech to overlook those shortcomings and give you the shot you feel you deserve.
I want you to feel the same things I did when I was with the staff:
Stay up all night working out details for base assignments.
Work out planesets that are as balanced as possible, only to have another (former) staffer go off on ya with an all caps "I CANNUT BELIVE WE ARE RUNING THIS SETUP!!!  I AM IMBARASED THAT WE AR ALOWING THIS!!!!  :mad: :mad: " cause HE doesn't like it.
Go into the arena the morning of your setup, create the tables, adjust the settings, check, double-check, triple-check the planesets and vehicles, then finally, with a big lump in your throat, you open the arena.......only to find out an hour later that due to a glitch or bug in the arena, there are planes enabled and in the air that DO NOT show up as enabled, so you spend 15-45 minutes going BACK over things with a fine tooth comb, hopefully being able to enlist the aid of one of the players (two or three people can check things much faster than one can).
Log out, go get something to drink or eat, take a break for nature call, then.......
You realize this setup is YOUR baby, succeed or fail, it is yours, your idea...........and you are doing all this for free......actually, you are paying HTC for the right to sit up and worry about all this.
It was an experience full of highs and lows, well worth it, but as REAL LIFE things began to interfere, and I began to notice more and more MA style behavior for what it was, MA style gameplay and behavior, I voluntarily stepped down.  
There is/was a slot available with my resignation.

C'mon, Bug, step up to the plate, knock one outta there.
We're all pullin for ya.

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
Vote Bug
« Reply #86 on: August 05, 2004, 08:49:08 PM »
Originally posted by eddiek
"Screw you and your details, I've already had a chunk of my ideas plagiarized. I have no intentions of handing out my ideas and then watch them half-assed implemented by the current CT staff."

Dang, that sounds a LOT like old Voss/MetaVoss/whatever his handle is nowadays.

Bug, I really hope you get elected, and hope it gets HiTech's approval.
You've spewed out so much "inept", "out of touch", and other inflammatory and/or derogatory nonsense I think it would serve you right to get a turn at being a staffer.
You've already demonstrated a definite lack of personal skills and diplomacy, both of which are needed to perform the duties of a staffer.  Be that as it may, I'd personally ask HiTech to overlook those shortcomings and give you the shot you feel you deserve.
I want you to feel the same things I did when I was with the staff:
Stay up all night working out details for base assignments.
Work out planesets that are as balanced as possible, only to have another (former) staffer go off on ya with an all caps "I CANNUT BELIVE WE ARE RUNING THIS SETUP!!!  I AM IMBARASED THAT WE AR ALOWING THIS!!!!  :mad: :mad: " cause HE doesn't like it.
Go into the arena the morning of your setup, create the tables, adjust the settings, check, double-check, triple-check the planesets and vehicles, then finally, with a big lump in your throat, you open the arena.......only to find out an hour later that due to a glitch or bug in the arena, there are planes enabled and in the air that DO NOT show up as enabled, so you spend 15-45 minutes going BACK over things with a fine tooth comb, hopefully being able to enlist the aid of one of the players (two or three people can check things much faster than one can).
Log out, go get something to drink or eat, take a break for nature call, then.......
You realize this setup is YOUR baby, succeed or fail, it is yours, your idea...........and you are doing all this for free......actually, you are paying HTC for the right to sit up and worry about all this.
It was an experience full of highs and lows, well worth it, but as REAL LIFE things began to interfere, and I began to notice more and more MA style behavior for what it was, MA style gameplay and behavior, I voluntarily stepped down.  
There is/was a slot available with my resignation.

C'mon, Bug, step up to the plate, knock one outta there.
We're all pullin for ya.

So does that mean you will vote for me?
  -Richard O'Kane

Offline eddiek

• Silver Member
Vote Bug
« Reply #87 on: August 05, 2004, 09:05:31 PM »
Yup.

It also means that I will be among the first to return your criticisms to you when things go wrong (your fault or not, cause things DO happen that are beyond your control), and I will then temporize and offer token praise, just like you.

I WANT you to get a shot at this, Bug.

There must have been something right about the arena for you to log so many hours in it, yet you consistently (or should I say persistently) berated the staff over things you didn't like.

Email me sometime and I will let you in on two essentials of remaining sane if and when you are elected and are about to begin your tenure as a staff member.
Til then, good luck with your campaigning.

Offline CurtissP-6EHawk

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
Vote Bug
« Reply #88 on: August 05, 2004, 10:43:05 PM »
Originally posted by B17Skull12
Bug all the Dead weight staffers are Reserver staffers note that.

Why?
Why do the reserve staffers not even play in the CT?

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
Vote Bug
« Reply #89 on: August 05, 2004, 10:43:37 PM »
Staff members never flying in the CT, NEVER, is beyond their control? I beg to differ.

Criticise all you want, I'm certain I can take it.  Why would my praise be token?  Can't I complain when something is wrong and praise when something is done right?

Emailing you ain't gonna do me any good, you most certainly can't handle criticism.  Look at all the pent up emotions you've got.  "I'm gonna get you Bug!!, my pretty"

The CT beats the MA any day of the week, imo.  But you may find it acceptable to allow things to not live up to their potential, in fact it's obvious by the way you performed you staff duties, I don't.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2004, 10:52:18 PM by TheBug »
  -Richard O'Kane