Author Topic: Request to private message  (Read 230 times)

Offline tactic

• Nickel Member
Request to private message
« on: August 06, 2004, 03:06:07 AM »
It seems that with no  channel 1, for those who like to flip crap to people who kill them, now they just private message you!!!. It's really more disruptive then doing it on channel 1 (when there was 1, I dont miss it).   I would like to see, a little window pop up, asking you if its ok to PM you , or be able to disable it, or lose it like channel 1..   It's really BS when someone does it for getting killed in the first place.  Heres a Idea for those that PM people and cry about how ,when, where, no ammo, no fuel,more alt, u ho'd me,,,,,,, etc... they died.... lmao!!  

1 salute for-- it's cool
2 salutes(in a row) for - well ya got me, but, I almost feel like whining
3 salutes(in a row)for- ok im a whiner and i cant pm you so im doing this.

Tactic

Offline HUN

• Copper Member
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2004, 09:38:23 AM »
You know about CH. 200 right?  Just tune to that and you can get all the smack talk there.  I don’t see the problem with the private channel--why is it more disruptive? It's not like it pops us a window in your face during combat--just bold white text...

If they whine, private them back and laugh at them--if they are offensive--take a screenshot and send it to HTC.

Offline tactic

• Nickel Member
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2004, 01:28:45 PM »
Oh I know all about ch 200.....I guess if im not tuned to ch 200, that means i dont want to see all the Smack talk, by the whiners.  which means I dont want the whiner to PM me, and I dont want to have to waste My time to reply back or waste My time to prntscrn and send to HTC wasting there time with some whiners BS. thats not what im there for, its not a chat line.   bottom line is this, if your busy in the air, that (just) Bright Bold white text distracts you, just like the bright color text of monitors, (such as when skuzzy or HT is on line)...   So if the whiners want to throw BS around on ch200, thats  fine, I dont tune to it, as many others dont either, so if there's no reply on ch200 to there whine,  that should sink in there mini- minds I dont care what they have on their mini-minds.  Thats what im talking about!!  lmao!!  So to see a dull gray line of text that says- warning a whiner(whiners name here) wants to PM you, then you can accept (if you choose too) by typing a dot command,  then, the whiner thats now sitting in the tower, can wait there and twiddle their thumbs in anticipation of you accepting or not, their PM..   now thats funny!  thats all.......

Offline Xargos

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2004, 03:13:25 PM »
It would be nice to be able to disable PM's.(.disable pm enter) & (.enable pm enter)
Jeffery R."Xargos" Ward

"At least I have chicken." 
Member DFC