Author Topic: Stick Stirring  (Read 634 times)

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
Stick Stirring
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2004, 08:49:34 PM »
Stick stirring is Ghay and will only prolong the inevitable.

Best way to counter this garbage is to throtle back behind them, watch them dance around like a moron while slinging a few rounds at them here and there until enough parts come off to send them eating dirt.

Soon there after they are made fun of for their stick stirring on Ch200 and we move along.
If you don't receive Jesus Christ, you don't receive the gift of righteousness.

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
Stick Stirring
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2004, 10:35:33 PM »
Originally posted by ALF
It really depends on the situation, but in planes like the F6f, an induced spin is an effective defense against an enemy plane who is either very close, or closing fast.  Nothing like going from 200 to 50 in next to nothing to throw off someones angle/aim.

I would not advise any player to go into an intentional spin for defense, he leaves himself open for target opportunity while others are waiting around giggling at his demise.

Originally posted by ALF

The new flight model has also created a new 'trick' in the MA.
 Its quite frequent to find a player who knows he is in deep dookie on or near the deck, and have them start playing the 'Im slower than you are' game.  

A new trick, you mean hitech gave use AH flyers a new trick? wow what is it?

the I am slower than you are is basically  a flat scissors, rolling scissors , or vertical scissors ( rolling or  flat)

it is something that has been around since the beginning of WWI...I don't think it is very new........:D
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC