Author Topic: Sick and Tired  (Read 2048 times)

Offline midnight Target

• Plutonium Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: Sick and Tired
« Reply #120 on: August 10, 2004, 07:26:13 AM »
Originally posted by Eagler
I thought you were out :)

I am...

Oh crap!
:eek:

Offline Hortlund

• Platinum Member
Sick and Tired
« Reply #121 on: August 10, 2004, 08:36:08 AM »
MT

Did Kerry stand in the Senate in 1986 and say he was in Cambodia in the Christmas of 68?

Was he in Cambodia in the Christmas of 68?

Offline Hortlund

• Platinum Member
Sick and Tired
« Reply #122 on: August 10, 2004, 08:59:35 AM »
More info

As further evidence, the vets say, Kerry himself reflected in his own journal that his buttocks' wound came, not from a mine but, rather, from a grenade tossed into a rice cache.

Sworn statements of those present say there was no hostile fire involved in this incident for which Kerry receive his third Purple Heart and the coveted Bronze Star.

"The conclusion is inescapable: that Kerry lied by reporting to the Navy that he had been wounded by shrapnel in his backside from an enemy mine when in reality he negligently wounded himself and then lied about the wound in order to secure a third Purple Heart and a quick trip home," reads the letter.

"All normal documentation supporting a Purple Heart is missing," the letter says. "There is absolutely no casualty report (i.e., spot report) or hostile fire report or after-action report in the Navy's files to support this 'Purple Heart' because there was no casualty, hostile fire, or action on which to report. The sole document relied upon by Kerry is a record showing the band aid and tweezers treatment by Dr. Letson recorded by deceased corpsman, Jess Carreon.

"There are no witnesses who claim to have seen hostile fire – necessary for a Purple Heart (even a rose thorn Purple Heart) – that day. At least three witnesses, Dr. Letson (who spoke to the participants and removed the M-79 fragment), Lt. Bill Schachte (on the boat), and Cmdr. Grant Hibbard (whose investigation revealed Kerry's application for a Purple Heart to be fraudulent), are able to testify directly or based upon contemporaneous investigation that Kerry's first Purple Heart was a fraud," says the letter.

I don't think Dr. Letson, Lt. Schachte, and Cmdr. Hibbard can be blown off as Republican hacks. And please note, Lt. Schachte was actually on the same boat.

Offline midnight Target

• Plutonium Member
Sick and Tired
« Reply #123 on: August 10, 2004, 09:19:28 AM »
Although I haven't researched the topic.. It would seem that Kerry was 50 miles off.

I wonder how close GWB was to his claimed duty station?

Offline anonymous

• Silver Member
Sick and Tired
« Reply #124 on: August 10, 2004, 09:22:11 AM »
Originally posted by midnight Target
Although I haven't researched the topic.. It would seem that Kerry was 50 miles off.

I wonder how close GWB was to his claimed duty station?

well according to boston globe and new york times "Bush logged numerous hours of duty, well above the minimum requirements for so-called 'weekend warriors." but hey if moveon.org says all he was was cowardly fighter pilot youd better stick with that.

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
Sick and Tired
« Reply #125 on: August 10, 2004, 09:25:28 AM »
Originally posted by midnight Target

As I've said, I think this whole thing is rediculous.

However, when it comes to claiming you were in a country illegally as part of our nation's military and laying blame on the President, fifty miles away is far more than enough to make it clear you're lying.

How about we focus on Kerry's 20 years in the Senate?

How about we focus on Bush's years actually in the job he's reapplying for?
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline midnight Target

• Plutonium Member
Sick and Tired
« Reply #126 on: August 10, 2004, 09:46:33 AM »
Amen brother.

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
Sick and Tired
« Reply #127 on: August 10, 2004, 09:48:18 AM »
Yea why doesn't Kerry focus on his 20 years of service in the Senate?

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
Sick and Tired
« Reply #128 on: August 10, 2004, 09:52:50 AM »
Originally posted by GRUNHERZ

{Sounds of a fish flip flopping, gasping for air...}

^^Thats why...inconsistent.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
Sick and Tired
« Reply #129 on: August 10, 2004, 09:53:00 AM »
Originally posted by GRUNHERZ

cause it'd make this photo seem like he is looking at his reflection in a mirror - LOL

who'd want a ted POTUS?

well, I guess the ABB gang would not care ...
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | 16GB GIGABYTE RTX 4070 Ti Super | 850 watt ps | pimax Crystal Light | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder