Author Topic: frustrated cont.  (Read 1578 times)

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
frustrated cont.
« Reply #30 on: August 13, 2004, 01:56:11 PM »
lwp508,

Ignore what Shane says. Just get past it. And ask him to give you lessons in the Dueling Arena. One on One he is a professional and polite teacher. He is also a very good teacher. But only if you make the effort. Then do ride on's with him. After that wing with him if you can stay up.

When this is done. Ride with DoctorYO and wing with him.

Then for one month all month long, every night, 30 nights,  fly only a P47-D11 for everything you do. The next month you will be handing people their rudders with fry's. :)
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
frustrated cont.
« Reply #31 on: August 13, 2004, 02:46:57 PM »
Originally posted by DoctorYO [/b]

Shane im a knight... so your wrong yet once again... (you cant win with me can you...)

you lost any credibility now,  as far back as tour 47 you've been rook. you have a grand total of 4 kills as a knit for this tour - you just switched, great. but i hate people who misrepresent things.

sometimes I dont even take off on the runway.. i click the wrong mission set wrong ammo or ord and just end mission right there....

nooo kidding, me too... hell, i also auger in just to switch sides or go to the DA, with or without having any kills that sortie.

you a bag of laughs shane alot of bark no bite without your dweebmobile..  your debate is weak and unsubstantiated, with little to no proof of anything..

i could easily slap you around in any ride you chose. but that's a different skill-set, one i bet you hardly possess.

remember you brought the stats up ...  you did not me..  

only because you told me to fly a d11 for a tour. I used innomi's page to show you i have experience in a d11.

as I said Truth always hurts the most..  only thing you got me beat in is yapping 3200 posts and climbing..  you should be proud of that statistic.....I find it amusing your pulling the KOT card then More kills per sortie card when flying the unperked superplane that is the la7..

I fly all planes similarly.  too bad innomi's page only goes back to tour 24. the second time stats were even mentioned was my referral to the la7 having only a middling overall k/d compared to all planes.  then *you* went on to try and compare yourself against me. with innomi's stats.  stats are meaningless without some kind of subjective interpretation, even then stats are still meaningless. you cannot just look at one set, you have to take all factors into consideration. and looking at your overall stats, you're just a typical k/d weenie who couldn't acm his way out of an air castle.

you made my day you really did... heresay claims, digging for stats, now mindreading how i fly ...  yet when i deductive reasoned how you flew by your own words i was dead on..

now that you're a knit, i'll have a better chance to see how you actually fly, no?

sucks debating DoctorYo doesn't it.. you cant win.. not if im in the right and I am..

it only sucks because you're relatively clueless. your opening post in this thread indicated that quite clearly.

Have a big fat Rook(im now knit, been so for a week)

a week, eh? for a grand total of 4 kills. wow, awesome. again i disdain dweebs who overtly misrepresent things.

it'll be amusing to observe your style and find i'm  right in pegging you and your style.  hell, i bet you don't even last 2 tours as a knit.

cheer up maybe someday the more clued in might give you the recognition for your "greatness."  

>
« Last Edit: August 13, 2004, 02:53:39 PM by Shane »
Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798
Truth doesn't need exaggeration.

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
frustrated cont.
« Reply #32 on: August 13, 2004, 02:49:17 PM »
Originally posted by _Schadenfreude_
the 461 kills as a ship gunner are particularly impressive!!!

in over 2 years, not so bad i guess.  you want impressive ship gunner stats, check out whels.   :D
« Last Edit: August 13, 2004, 02:55:28 PM by Shane »
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.

Offline Dlord

• Zinc Member
frustrated cont.
« Reply #33 on: August 14, 2004, 02:20:41 PM »
Shane,
When are you normally on and what arena? I've seen your films and been smacked around by you a few times and would like to wing or ride on board to learn. As for the little arguement here, don't sweat it. Those of us who have seen the films and faced you know the truth. >>><<<

lwp508,
Bustr's right, if you ever get a chance to see Shane in action take it. He is an amazing pilot!

[edit]:
You do have to get past Shane calling you a rooktarded gangbangin spitdweeb however:p
« Last Edit: August 14, 2004, 02:22:47 PM by Dlord »

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
frustrated cont.
« Reply #34 on: August 14, 2004, 02:28:00 PM »
usually in MA these days, sometimes in CT (but not lately) and inconsistent with my playing times...  if you see me on, just ask.

I never refuse a rider if they ask first, and sometimes if not too busy will take someone to DA for some lessons.

i do wish however that riders had more data to work with, like seeing all of the instrumentation working - and i'd love to have a command to allow a rider to slave their views to mine so they see what i see (although our head position settings may be slightly different)

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
frustrated cont.
« Reply #35 on: August 17, 2004, 07:29:50 PM »
Originally posted by lwp508
I have alot of fun for about an hour then I just want to kill someone. Maybe I need to hook up with a squadren or something . By the way I replied to your earlier post .

My sqaud is what has kept this game alive for me. With summer now its a rarity for us to all get together and go hunting like we used to but once summer ends things will get going again, that I'm certain of.

lwp the best advise I got for ya is to look around first and fly with several different squads. Most are more than happy to take on new guys ( you are new right? Meant no offence by that) and help them learn the game. A squad that is willing to help a new player get started basicly takes the learning curve out of the equation. And knowledge will be handed to you faster than you will be able to take it in.

Last thing I recomend in looking for a squad is for you to figure out just what it is you enjoy doing. I enjoy doing anything I feel like doing when ever I want. Some squads are very diciplined. They only fly one type of plane and thats that. Others only do the GV thing. And then there are some that just fly bombers. The Army Of Muppets are mainly a fighter squad at heart but we do it all and have no limitations set for us as to what we are allowed to do and not too.

Thats about it.

Good luck and if you need help with anything my email is belowe. Email me and we can hook up and work on some things if you'd like.
If you don't receive Jesus Christ, you don't receive the gift of righteousness.