Author Topic: accused of cheating by a cheat...  (Read 854 times)

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
accused of cheating by a cheat...
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2001, 08:14:00 AM »
alright girls, no hair pulling  :)

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | 16GB GIGABYTE RTX 4070 Ti Super | 850 watt ps | pimax Crystal Light | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2001, 08:16:00 AM »
...and just for the record, I am too busy to pay attention to what Geeman has got going on with his monitor, only when he asks me questions (which is rare since he's at the Cita age where he knows everything)..do I turn around and pay attention...join him sometime, he loves to have people fly with him, but be aware, he's only 5, so his flying skills are not the best, however, I do have a short film of us doing two 'Blue Angel' stunts in the Training arena one day, if anyone is interested in viewing it, I'll post it tonight.

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2001, 08:18:00 AM »
Originally posted by Bodhi:
IHHO all those that would have multiple accounts so they could cheat are...

Sad, very sad that you have that little self respect for yourself that you must cheat at a computer game.

Very sad that you make this conclusion without all the facts..very sad indeed...

Offline Ghosth

• AH Training Corps (retired)
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://332nd.org
« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2001, 08:37:00 AM »
As far as I'm concerned if you want to support HTC by having 3 accts more power too ya!

Moveing CV off map is IMO way lower than useing a 2nd acct to find it & bring it back into play.

Maybe CV code needs to be adjusted so it won't accept waypoints off the map.

Offline AKDejaVu

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.dbstaines.com
« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2001, 08:52:00 AM »
Well Rip.. gman telling you where it was just saved me the trouble of having to do it.

Hiding the CV just for the sake of hiding it really peaves me.  Just smacks of "we're too lazy to defend a port".

AKDejaVu

Offline 2Late4U

• Copper Member
« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2001, 08:59:00 AM »
Cheating is cheating, and there is NO justification for any of it PERIOD.  If someone moves a CV away from the action its not cheating, off the map is, however, its up to the fellow countrymen to correct the situation.  Trying to justify being a cheat by saying "he did this...they did that" is pathetic.

Would it be OK to hacked AH planes so that you could pursue offmap dweebs at 900mph?

Do you find no fault with joining a country that has a 2-1 numerical advantage to announce warn the other countries on channel 1 when they start a mission?

Should it be allowed to use lag inducing programs so that you can evade enemy patrols while you look for a missing CV?

So just where is the "justification" in cheating again?

Offline OHIO

• Zinc Member
« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2001, 09:36:00 AM »
Rip:

Report to HQ you have received the silver star, for being able to adapt and over come your advisaries in a true military manner! OHIO<----sneeks away with 5 ewe's from the bishops sheep pen. mmmuuuhhhhhhh!

Offline Pongo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2001, 09:43:00 AM »
There are a couple of things wrong with this..
One...If HT has set the maps size to be 10 times the physical area that we can see on the maps we have..give us bigger maps please. Else have an end of the world..Period.
Two...Hiding the CV is uber dweebness. Like the hight of pathetic "Im afraid of the world" kind of game playing.
Three...It must be tempting to use that other account in circumstances when you are not finding the CV....I would think that is a bad habit to get into.
Finaly. No wonder the knights are getting spanked..Our best man is under cover in Bish land. Bring Gman back to fight for the motherland like a man...up front and toe to toe...

Offline batdog

• Silver Member
      • http://www.dasmuppets.com/
« Reply #23 on: June 13, 2001, 09:52:00 AM »
Ohhhhhh man.... YOU MEAN I BEEN GETTING WACKED BY A 5 YEAR OLD...   :rolleyes:

Hehe

xBAT
Of course, I only see what he posts here and what he does in the MA.  I know virtually nothing about the man.  I think its important for people to realize that we don't really know squat about each other.... definately not enough to use words like "hate".

AKDejaVu

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #24 on: June 13, 2001, 10:02:00 AM »
Originally posted by batdog:
Ohhhhhh man.... YOU MEAN I BEEN GETTING WACKED BY A 5 YEAR OLD...    :rolleyes:

Hehe

xBAT

Well, on Friday, my brother-in-law flew on Geemans account, he's in Warbirds (was) and proceeded to spank a few butts on Furball Island, all the while Geeman had these big puppy dog eyes looking at my B-I-L as if he was saying "Give me back my machine, you're making me look bad!"
 :)

Offline ET

• Copper Member
« Reply #25 on: June 13, 2001, 11:49:00 AM »
To me,it seems a darn shame that two long standing members of the community are accusing each other of cheating in such a public format.They could have worked this out privately between each other.Shame on you both.  :(

Offline Creamo

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • http://www.fatchicksinpartyhats.com
« Reply #26 on: June 13, 2001, 11:51:00 AM »
Lol, you 2 account spy ring, cheating accussing, CV driving, Map bug using, fools.

:eek:

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #27 on: June 13, 2001, 11:56:00 AM »
Originally posted by ET:
To me,it seems a darn shame that two long standing members of the community are accusing each other of cheating in such a public format.They could have worked this out privately between each other.Shame on you both.   :(

Thought we had, ET, on private channel last night, but evidently that wasn't good enough for Cita.  By the way, I was the one that privated him.

Offline AKDejaVu

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.dbstaines.com
« Reply #28 on: June 13, 2001, 12:33:00 PM »
This whole thing is getting silly.

It does not take a great stroke of genius to figure out where the CV is being hidden... if its on the map.  If its off the map then things get more difficult.

Nor does it take a great stroke of genius to figure out that the full red dar deflection moving sector by sector towards the CV may be someone trying to sink it.

Anyone hiding the CV so they don't have to defend it needs to accept that at some point they are going to have to defend it or lose it.

I can't believe anyone is calling someone else a cheater over this.  There are so many other fitting names to call these two :D

AKDejaVu

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #29 on: June 13, 2001, 12:40:00 PM »
Dickhead comes to mind Deja?  :rolleyes: