Author Topic: My most memorable sortie  (Read 484 times)

Meisseli

My most memorable sortie
« on: May 09, 2000, 08:40:00 AM »
Had a blast today near a1. I got a bit bored to fly, took a little break and i must say that the break was worth it. I really recommend having a little break if you get tired to fly, it doesn't harm you  

So, my sortie... decided to grab a g6 since i hadn't flown it for ages. First i got two kills when Arasi was turning with spit & 190 and drained their E. Then i started grabbin alt but got bounced by high 109 and 2 hi p51s, there was a coalt spit too. Got lucky in HO with 109, evidently he crashed later. Then had just enough E to hammerhead a spit. I decided to run from 2 p51s, so i dived N after a c47. Of course p51s catched me quite quickly, so i had to try some kind of scissors. Luckily for me the other p51 pulled his wings off and the other one extended. So i went to kill the c47, got him finally but the other p51 was now right behind my tail. Tried to run to v38 acks, find out that they were shooting at me   So i kept running from that p51, every time he got near me i started scissoring. I managed to get away from him, but then a 205 passed right by me with high speed! With almost no ammo and less E than he i headed to our a13. Luckily a fellow bish came and got him off my tail, so i was able to land.

I know i got really lucky this time. I won a few HOs and that 205 missed my low speed plane in the end. Anyway, i had a real blast! <S> to all you rooks keeping me sweating through my whole sortie!

Here's a film of the latter part of the sortie, i really regret not turning on recording earlier.

Film

<Meisseli>

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
My most memorable sortie
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2000, 08:54:00 AM »
WTG!  Sounds like the first injection of a series of addicting doses of online flight simming to come!  

Offline daddog

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.332nd.org
My most memorable sortie
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2000, 01:26:00 PM »
Thanks Meisseli!  
------------------------
daddog
332nd Flying Mongrels
Snapshots

Where men become friends and friends become brothers.
Noses in the wind since 1997
332nd Flying Mongrels
daddog
Knowing for Sure