Author Topic: Gawd I Love This!!!!  (Read 462 times)

Offline demaw1

• Nickel Member
Gawd I Love This!!!!
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2004, 07:02:32 PM »
AW MAC...

Good luck Mac. Family will be praying for your family.....Ah then again since when did the military keep a promise?  Can see it now,Aw Mac ,address, NORTH OF ALASKA...lol

Offline AWMac

• Plutonium Member
Gawd I Love This!!!!
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2004, 07:56:06 PM »
Originally posted by demaw1
AW MAC...

Good luck Mac. Family will be praying for your family.....Ah then again since when did the military keep a promise?  Can see it now,Aw Mac ,address, NORTH OF ALASKA...lol

I hear ya DeMaw but sometimes it's how you talk to people in power.... I can't tell an Officer to go to Hell, but I can mention why he isn't going to Heaven,  I once called my DA Branch for an upcoming assignment.. The guy at the other end was wasting my time I asked him if he was an E4 and he said "Hell no I'm an E7!"... Politely I told him "Well that makes a differance, you know your job but you just don't want to do it...... I got my assignment...LOL

Offline demaw1

• Nickel Member
Gawd I Love This!!!!
« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2004, 08:01:17 PM »
HE HE HE WONDERFUL....GOOD LUCK TO YOU AND YOURS .

Offline AWMac

• Plutonium Member
Gawd I Love This!!!!
« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2004, 08:03:53 PM »
DeMaw... North of Alaska? LOLOLOL

Naw I read, write, speak Hangul {Korean}
I have almost 11 years in South Korea.  Studied Farsi a lil but not enough to qualify...heh I knew better.  Good at German... my name gets me far in Germany...FRG/DDR.

Getting old though... 46 going on 90... LOL naw.... figured I'd play my hand at this Civilian Crap then move on to better things... Did well moving up in Telecommunications.. but it sux.

Rather be doing a govt job, watermelon WHC or overseas Embassy crap....

Offline bigsky

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
Gawd I Love This!!!!
« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2004, 11:32:38 PM »
hang on to your hair and keep your powder dry mac. and dont you dare call me back.
"I am moist like bacon"

Offline AWMac

• Plutonium Member
Gawd I Love This!!!!
« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2004, 05:18:47 AM »
Originally posted by bigsky
hang on to your hair and keep your powder dry mac. and dont you dare call me back.

Keeping my scalp, powder dry and ball at hand...Lock, Stock and Barrel.  Figured a Big 'Ol Montana Boy woulda jumped into it too... represent the "Big Sky Country"

DeMaw, Thank you Bud.. prayers are always welcomed.... especially when I tell the wifey...she hasn't heard it from me yet but I'm sure my Daughters told her already...I was asleep when she got home from work.