Author Topic: Doom3... er... I'm stuck  (Read 294 times)

Offline Preon1

• Nickel Member
Doom3... er... I'm stuck
« on: August 15, 2004, 02:32:52 PM »
Has anybody beaten this?  I'm stuck in the analysis labs.  The floor fell out from under me and I fought a Revenant surrounded by a bunch of candles.  Then I went through a blue lit room and down a ladder to a computer lab.  There's a hallway there with two doors saying I need Pierce Rogers' access code, but I can't find it anywhere and I can't go back because the door in the room with the candles is now locked.  What am I missing?

Offline Russian

• Gold Member
Doom3... er... I'm stuck
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2004, 03:58:17 PM »
IIRC his body is in candle room. Look over there for his PDA.

Offline Preon1

• Nickel Member
Doom3... er... I'm stuck
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2004, 04:39:47 PM »
:mad: no luck... maybe I'll enact a cheat or two... I'm getting tired of this game anyway

Offline Nilsen

• Plutonium Member
Doom3... er... I'm stuck
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2004, 04:56:32 PM »
Originally posted by Preon1
:mad: no luck... maybe I'll enact a cheat or two... I'm getting tired of this game anyway

already?

sure must be a drag for those who has waited for this game for ages :o

the gameengine is prolly worth something for developers....hopefully

Offline Terror

• Nickel Member
      • http://walden.mo.net/~aedwards
Doom3... er... I'm stuck
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2004, 02:33:34 PM »
I finished it on "Veteran" level Friday.  Doom3 is "OK".  Great graphics, but just above average game play.  Kinda like going to see StarWars EP 1 & 2.  Way overhyped, building up huge expectations, but only providing basic entertainment.  Nothing really special in the whole game...

In the place where you are stuck...  Check every nook, desktop, shelf, around any bodies lying on the floor.  Its around there.  They always were....

Terror

PS.  The "Cyber Demon" in the end-game was one of the easiest end bosses in the game.  Hell....any game for that matter.  (no pun intended).

Offline Preon1

• Nickel Member
Doom3... er... I'm stuck
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2004, 02:51:18 PM »
Finished the game...

Don't plan on playing it again...

...hope there are some good mods to make my $55 worth it.

Offline Nilsen

• Plutonium Member
Doom3... er... I'm stuck
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2004, 03:58:59 PM »
hopefully it will be one of those over hyped games that you shelf, but take out again 6 months later and enjoy when the hype is over and you know what you get. several of my games and indeed cd's have turned out that way.