Author Topic: Part 1 of "Then and Now"  (Read 497 times)

Offline Airhead

• Gold Member
      • http://www.ouchytheclown.com
Part 1 of "Then and Now"
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2004, 10:43:34 PM »
Originally posted by Toad
From ABC:

There's the pot calling the kettle black. My cod, the hypocrisy! The sheer hypocrisy!

The debate should be about where and how they're going to lead the country the next 4 years. After all, 30 years ago they were a couple of Junior Officers. We're not dealing with MacArthurs or Eisenhowers here.

I disagree Toad- instead of a debate they should have a "mini decathalon" where they throw a baseball, shoot a shotgun, power a Sedgeway and speed eat pretzels.

Oh, but I DO agree that all the crap about who did what 35 years ago is irrevelant, and I wish they'd focus on the important stuff- like how to throw a baseball, shoot a shotgun, ride a Sedgeway or speed eat pretzels.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
Part 1 of "Then and Now"
« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2004, 05:46:41 AM »
you forgot mountain biking ....

yep skerry would have some credibility he slammed his own moveon.org

nice how he uses a group who makes hitler bush ads and slams a group of his "leave no man behind" vets...
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Thrawn

• Platinum Member
Part 1 of "Then and Now"
« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2004, 05:56:55 AM »
Originally posted by Gunslinger
does anyone else notice the lack of "kerry supporter" responses?  Just wonderin.

Notice that modus operendi of either side is to demonise the oppossion.  And generally the oppossion does respond to it.

No one is talking platform.  It's all, "Your guy is bad for America and so are you.".