Author Topic: How do you create a squadron?  (Read 259 times)

Offline A_Clown

• Parolee
  • Copper Member
How do you create a squadron?
« on: August 19, 2004, 05:13:32 PM »
I dont remember how. I want something witty behind my name when I land my kills.

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
How do you create a squadron?
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2004, 11:58:47 AM »
From the Help file:

Any player not already in a squad may form a squad in Aces High II.  Squads in Aces High II may have as few as 2 or as many as 32 members.  

To get the Squad screen in Aces High II, from the clipboard menu click on O'Club->Squads.  If you are already in a squad, this screen will show your squad information.  If you are not yet in a squad or if you are offline, the list box and edit boxes will be empty.  Forming squads, changing squad information, and inviting or removing squad members must all be done online in the Main Arena.  

To form a squad, type the Game ID of another player into the text box and click on the Invite button.  When an invited player accepts your invitation, your squad is formed and you are the CO.  If a player is not online when you send the invitation, the message is stored and they will see the invitation the next time they enter the arena.  As the CO, you may continue to send out invitations for up to 32 squad members.  

The squad CO can enter their squad's web page URL into the web page URL edit box and then press the Set button to send the URL to the host.  After review by HTC staff, this URL is displayed on the Aces High Squads web page.  

Once the squad is formed, the CO must give the squad a name by typing a name into the squad name edit box and clicking on the Set button next to the squad name.  The squad CO and any members with Change Name permissions may change the squad name at any time.

http://www.hitechcreations.com/ahhelp/squad.html
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54