Author Topic: Kerry Camp: Ban "Unfit For Command" Book  (Read 792 times)

Offline SirLoin

• Platinum Member
Kerry Camp: Ban "Unfit For Command" Book
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2004, 02:28:53 PM »
Originally posted by muckmaw
You're hopeless.

Is that a fact?..What else do you know for sure..?:rolleyes:
**JOKER'S JOKERS**

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2004, 02:28:56 PM »
Originally posted by SirLoin
The only lies I saw in that movie were the ones that were played out by GBW.

LOL, I hope youre just trolling otherwise you are pretty stupid and gullible.  Honestly, do you considewr yourself an intelligent, critical thinker when you say that F911 ewas an honest portrayal of events?

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2004, 02:31:49 PM »
Originally posted by GScholz
No luckily political TV commercials are banned here. In any case it would not be much point in airing US political commercials to a non US-voting population.

Thern whats the deal with all these lonny canucks who, it seems,  would gladly give their first born to get kerry elected? :)

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2004, 02:32:43 PM »

I have nothing substantial to say inb my defense, so I'll just use some meanngless aadvertising slogan.

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2004, 02:33:24 PM »
sirloin... lets start with the first lines in the movie about how it was later "proven" that Bush had lost the election.... Recounts by four liberal and huge newspapers (new york times for one) did independent recounts in Florida and all concluded.... Bush won.   moore knows this but lied anyway.  you can't evejn see 5 minutes at a time of the movie without missinformation, missderection or an outright lie.   I would be shocked if there were a half dozen points or data that were accurate in the movie.

it was a sham and moore was hailed at the democratic convention as a guest of honor by the kerrie camp..  you should be ashamed for ignoring this.   What kind of blinders do you liberals wear these days.

Oh well.... at least you won't have a say this election.

lazs

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #20 on: August 20, 2004, 02:38:37 PM »
They don't have a vote, so it's not much use in spending money on swaying their minds. Political commercials only work on sheep anyways (like all commercials) ... perhaps that's why they are so effective (in all countries)? ;)

Political commercials, like say, Farenheit 911?  

:D

Offline muckmaw

• Gold Member
« Reply #21 on: August 20, 2004, 02:40:00 PM »
Originally posted by lazs2
sirloin... lets start with the first lines in the movie about how it was later "proven" that Bush had lost the election.... Recounts by four liberal and huge newspapers (new york times for one) did independent recounts in Florida and all concluded.... Bush won.   moore knows this but lied anyway.  you can't evejn see 5 minutes at a time of the movie without missinformation, missderection or an outright lie.   I would be shocked if there were a half dozen points or data that were accurate in the movie.

it was a sham and moore was hailed at the democratic convention as a guest of honor by the kerrie camp..  you should be ashamed for ignoring this.   What kind of blinders do you liberals wear these days.

Oh well.... at least you won't have a say this election.

lazs

I cannot believe you just waster 2 minutes of your life even responding to this guy.

Offline SirLoin

• Platinum Member
« Reply #22 on: August 20, 2004, 02:47:38 PM »
:rofl
**JOKER'S JOKERS**

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #23 on: August 20, 2004, 02:50:04 PM »
yeah I know but it just blows my mind that the foreigners think moores works are.... documentaries..

lazs

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #24 on: August 20, 2004, 02:50:54 PM »
:rofl

You arent too bright are you. GScholz basically called you a sheep...

Offline Cabby44

• Copper Member
« Reply #25 on: August 20, 2004, 06:07:20 PM »
Quote:

" Moore is a radical left-wing that hates Bush ... the so called SBVFT are mostly conservative Vietnam War veterans that hate Kerry for his anti-war activities. It's not like any of these people will tell you the whole story, or bring out the good parts. "

You are equating Moore with dozens of Viet Nam Vets, most of whom are decorated Naval Officers??   What color is the sky in your world??

C.

Offline Wotan

• Platinum Member
« Reply #26 on: August 20, 2004, 06:24:03 PM »
I don't see how those two sound clips makes Kerry a liar. What he said was true.

Nonsense,

Kerry admits to burning villages himself, he also claimed to be in Cambodia.

The "investigation" where he heard 150 "highly decorated" vets admit to war crimes was a sham. A quick goggle search will show you that.

But either way let's say he didn't lie. Then he's a war criminal as he admits to being.

What's it gonna be liar or war criminal?

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #27 on: August 20, 2004, 06:52:07 PM »
Ya think the Dem strategists are just now sitting down at HQ and asking each other if the "war hero" strategy was really such a good idea after all?
« Last Edit: August 20, 2004, 07:35:19 PM by Toad »
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline Lizking

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
« Reply #28 on: August 20, 2004, 07:40:21 PM »
GS, the GC is a contract, just like any other.  When both parties respect the contract, all is well.  When one party does not, there is no contract.

edit-And just to be clear, I am not saying that ignoring the GC is right, far from it.  What I am saying is that you can not use the terms you did in respect to the actions of operations that did not fall under the GC.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2004, 07:42:25 PM by Lizking »

Offline Lizking

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
« Reply #29 on: August 20, 2004, 08:06:32 PM »
I agree, GS, but the terms can only be used when both nations respect them.  That is to say, the US, as policy, was within the GC.  Individuals, and individual units certainly went outside the bounds.  But that does not make them war criminals, it only makes them common criminals.