Author Topic: <insert letters>GOOSE great show last night.  (Read 217 times)

Offline TexMurphy

• Silver Member
<insert letters>GOOSE great show last night.
« on: August 27, 2004, 08:30:27 AM »
I pop in and out of AH.

I love flight sims but my gaming time is quite limmited so I just play now and then. When playing this way its really nice with people who communicate, call targets, call sixes, give break orders and so on. It makes it some much easier to get back into the game and fighting sooo much more effective.

I always appriciate good team work and pilots who help each other out.

Thanks GOOSE for making my first night back in AH a great one.

Tex

Offline jetb123

• Silver Member
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2004, 08:32:31 AM »
Glad to hear your first night was fun tex.

Offline TexMurphy

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2004, 08:57:58 AM »
Its always fun to come back to AH.

Though I always endup leaving due to the same reason, I just dont like the bish/knight/rook setup and to few players in CT. I really love history and flight sims and having all planes accessible to all sides just doesnt make sence in my mind.

I wouldnt mind it if each faction had a mix of planes in the Main Arena. Say 5 planes common to all factions then the rest shuffeled between the factions for good ballance. That would for me be much more fun even though it is in a non historical setting.

Anyways I just love the flight engine and I have to get my fix of the best WW2 flight sim ever. WW2 is my favo flight sim era as its about flying and not as much about electronic warfare as modern era sims are.

That fix is soo much more enjoyable when flying with people that know how to communicate well and work as a team.

Tex