Author Topic: Any old Air Warriors out there?????  (Read 145685 times)

Offline guttboy

• Silver Member
Re: Any old Air Warriors out there?????
« Reply #930 on: December 07, 2010, 05:05:58 PM »
LOL Silat!

Trying to get all my controls figured out again....damned if I can't get the MS FF2 figured out....LOL

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #931 on: December 07, 2010, 07:26:50 PM »
I wouldnt admit to knowing any of you....

I for one am thankful for that !

Offline chuckk

• Zinc Member
« Reply #932 on: December 08, 2010, 11:24:50 AM »
AW2 and AW3 I was weasl I think my squad was (Bader) named after British ace.
Trying to spend your way out of debt, is like standing in a bucket and trying to lift yourself up by the handle.   Winston Churchill

Offline Ramon

• Copper Member
« Reply #933 on: December 08, 2010, 12:26:58 PM »
I fondly remember Air Warrior.  It is the reason I stayed on AOL as long as I did.  The old Legends of Kesmai was fun as well (I want my gold back!).  Was it Battletech as well?  Those large robots were fun fun fun.  I can hardly remember my handle, maybe rayree.  My favorite plane was the Spit IX.  I must say this game is much better though.  Hitech and crew have done an excellent job.

Offline Snoop

• Zinc Member
« Reply #934 on: December 08, 2010, 09:18:43 PM »
     :airplane: hey TG12, we are still here,  :old: elk, 6dan, edmo, hawk, hb, jag34, mrmike, 9mill, wingman :banana:
"You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto

Offline guttboy

• Silver Member
« Reply #935 on: December 09, 2010, 10:23:28 AM »
Hiya snoopy!

Getting the kinks out of the controller mapping and hope to see ya in the air soon!

:)

Offline Skytrooper

• Zinc Member
« Reply #936 on: February 09, 2014, 10:08:26 AM »
Hey Gdzilla, or Cuce...it is me Apache ! We flew together in the ASB and then the 4 or 5 of us left to form AIF (You, Pirate, Bigtime, me...and I am missing one or two others). Remember the first time we went up against Tazz after the split ? I am thinking he might have been a little po'd. After the AIF, Bigtime and I went to +KIC+ (knights of the Iron Cross) until AW's demise. We sure had some fun times together.

Anyway I am getting back into flying after 8+ years and have been practicing on WT (war thunder) which although very pretty, is an all individual accomplishment type of game (i.e. no teamwork = not very fun). I would very much like to get going again with some of my old buddies. Especially in a game that is rewarding of teamwork.

Matt aka Apache

Offline SEseph

• Silver Member
« Reply #937 on: February 11, 2014, 11:50:07 AM »
ASB XO %Twi right here Apache.  :salute
BOWL Axis CO 2014 BoB13 JG52 XO DSG2 Axis S. Cmdr 2012 WSDG Allied CO 2012 Multiple GL/XO Side/Section CO/XO since early '00s
If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There's no point in being a damn fool about it. W.C.Fields

Offline lunatic1

• Gold Member
« Reply #938 on: February 11, 2014, 12:15:55 PM »
  :O  this thread started 10 years ago
C.O. of the 173rd Guardian Angels---Don't fire until you can see the whites of their eyes...Major devereux(The Battle Of Wake Island-1941.
R.I.P.49GRIN/GRIN-R.I.P. WWHISKEY R.I.P WIZZY R.I.P.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #939 on: February 11, 2014, 03:07:31 PM »

What can we say? There's a lot of old AWers.  ;)

Offline Skytrooper

• Zinc Member
« Reply #940 on: February 11, 2014, 05:05:58 PM »
  %Twi !! Or SEseph, I mean...LOL   Wow it is great to see you sir !!  We sure had some darn good times back in the ASB ! I remember all those missions when we were flying RR Pac. Also the planning missions for our flights & Fights against the Az + Bz. I sure do miss my trusty A-26 Invader. Ah, those were the days  :rock

Offline DREDIOCK

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #941 on: February 11, 2014, 06:32:06 PM »

Wow. You're right. I posed in it on the first page in 2004
My beard was still mostly black then with a touch of gray. Now its mostly gray with a touch of black LOL
Death is no easy answer
For those who wish to know
Ask those who have been before you
What fate the future holds
It ain't pretty

Offline SEseph

• Silver Member
« Reply #942 on: February 11, 2014, 09:50:48 PM »
  %Twi !! Or SEseph, I mean...LOL   Wow it is great to see you sir !!  We sure had some darn good times back in the ASB ! I remember all those missions when we were flying RR Pac. Also the planning missions for our flights & Fights against the Az + Bz. I sure do miss my trusty A-26 Invader. Ah, those were the days  :rock

Have you been able to get in touch with any other old ASB?
BOWL Axis CO 2014 BoB13 JG52 XO DSG2 Axis S. Cmdr 2012 WSDG Allied CO 2012 Multiple GL/XO Side/Section CO/XO since early '00s
If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There's no point in being a damn fool about it. W.C.Fields

Offline Skytrooper

• Zinc Member
« Reply #943 on: February 12, 2014, 05:50:36 AM »
Cuce and Tazz are here in AH. I sent Cuce an E-mail, but no response yet. No idea as to any others,( i.e: Icy, Pirate, Bigtime, Daffy).

Offline SEseph

• Silver Member
« Reply #944 on: February 12, 2014, 07:34:52 AM »
Cuce and Tazz are here in AH. I sent Cuce an E-mail, but no response yet. No idea as to any others,( i.e: Icy, Pirate, Bigtime, Daffy).

Last I spoke to Tazz he wasn't in AH. What's his current callsign?