Author Topic: OK...What DO Ya DO When.........  (Read 282 times)

Offline Nash

• Plutonium Member
      • http://sbm.boomzoom.org/
OK...What DO Ya DO When.........
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2001, 09:02:00 PM »
Let's see here...

I'm in a 109 vs a Niki... Ok... ok..

Uhm... I'm in a 109... yeah... so the first thing I would..

Hang on, I'm in a 109?!?

I know the answer to this question!

Bail.

Moose11

« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2001, 12:06:00 AM »
heh nash.

Offline llbm_MOL

• Copper Member
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2001, 12:23:00 AM »
Hang what do you set your convergance to? I to have noticed that the 109 MG's being placed very close to the nose are very accurate. They also do alot of damage if you get a good hit on the badguy. I usually fly the G6. It just feels better than the g10 although I think I might start flying the f every now and then and part scalps with those MG's

LLB OUT!!!!!!!!!!

Mk10 225th

« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2001, 06:23:00 AM »
Hey, good question.  What convergence do you 109 drivers use for the MG's?

Also, how does a Spit V turn with a Nik?

eagl brought up a good point.  Squaddies and teamwork definitely can help what some people feel are inferior aircraft succeed against what other people feel are superior aircraft.

No matter what I'm flying, nothing is more deadly than having a couple friends in the air with you, using RW, calling out bandits, and watching each other's six's.

Mk

Offline Kieren

• Zinc Member
« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2001, 07:12:00 AM »
LLB-

The 109F is the sweetest flying of the 109's, it just doesn't have any punch. I use that one when I can find a small-sized fight, so I have the time to part a guy out. In a big furball you would never see more than pieces, and that small clip means you would never last long enough to defend yourself from everyone. The lower speed also means you don't run.

Spit V will turn inside the Nikki at first, but if the Nikki is smart and starts looping or hi yo-yo you lose angles in a hurry. If you don't get the Nikki right away he most likely will win after maybe 2 turns. Not only that, the Nikki can flat run away from a Spit V at low alt.