Author Topic: What's your take?  (Read 965 times)

Offline DoctorYO

• Nickel Member
What's your take?
« Reply #45 on: September 01, 2004, 03:24:45 PM »
One the democratic party is a political party not law enforcement..  if people were locked up for protesting thats between them and whatever law enforcement that jailed them..  To drag a political party into the fray as the power beyond law enforcement is ludacris.. (and i dont mean the rapper)

Do I agree with any censorship ?  no..

but private property is private property.  The GOP rallies have been similiar in there response torward protesters (infact this is part of the reason im dis-enfranchised with the GOP, the other reason is who they support who i think is shallow and weak minded, his record speaks for itself..) so a eye for a eye, tooth for a tooth, claw for a claw and so forth...do i agree with censorship?no; is it karmatic justice? yes.. like calling the kettle black..

if it was up to me everbody would be allowed to attend.. that is until they disrupt and then they get booted/arrested.. not before.. but im not running the show, am I? so its moot...

DoctorYo

PS:  you seem to forget that im a republican.. and you insinuate dumbocrat sympanthy, your wrong.. never the less both wannabee presidents are weak.. its a matter of whats best for america and the lesser of two evils and my vote is not for BUSH. (180 Iraqi's to one GI when SOP calls for 30 to one.. thats incompetence.  and thats one reason out of about 500 why he won't get my vote..thats why iraq drags on at the expense of our sons and daughters as well as the Iraqi people..)

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
What's your take?
« Reply #46 on: September 01, 2004, 03:31:42 PM »
Originally posted by DoctorYO
PS:  you seem to forget that im a republican.. and you insinuate dumbocrat sympanthy, your wrong.. never the less both wannabee presidents are weak.. its a matter of whats best for america and the lesser of two evils and my vote is not for BUSH. (180 Iraqi's to one GI when SOP calls for 30 to one.. thats incompetence.  and thats one reason out of about 500 why he won't get my vote..thats why iraq drags on at the expense of our sons and daughters as well as the Iraqi people..)

Forget? No, I had no idea what your party affiliation is/was. Dunno about insinuation but I reiterated the original question as it didn't seem you had responded to it.
Here we put salt on Margaritas, not sidewalks.