Author Topic: Micheal Moore on Israel  (Read 1357 times)

Offline -MZ-

• Nickel Member
Micheal Moore on Israel
« Reply #45 on: September 01, 2004, 04:35:21 PM »
Originally posted by GRUNHERZ
LOL, you are desperate to deny and marginalize this to no end...  

Go ahead, it only makes youy look more and moore and mooore foollish..

Nope, just explaining how to read a newspaper.

Offline demaw1

• Nickel Member
Micheal Moore on Israel
« Reply #46 on: September 01, 2004, 04:42:28 PM »
I thank each one who has so far responed to this thread. It went just about as I thought, but I wasnt looking for agreement.

I was looking for CLARITY, It is more important to be clear about good and evil, morals, integrity,character and honesty.

Masada there are many in America who understand .Israel and America are hated for the same reasons. You better be ready to stand alone, as you can tell from some here, if we lose this civil war we are in, You will get no help from us. We will cross that bridge when we come to it.

Source.... since grunherz gave a great source that said what I said , and after a source is given in here, most liberals will not respond ,I wont bother giving my source.

respectfully demaw.

Offline Sandman

• Plutonium Member
Micheal Moore on Israel
« Reply #47 on: September 01, 2004, 04:46:11 PM »
Originally posted by demaw1
 Source.... since grunherz gave a great source that said what I said , and after a source is given in here, most liberals will not respond ,I wont bother giving my source.

respectfully demaw.

I did in fact respond to that article before Grun posted it.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2004, 04:49:30 PM by Sandman »
sand

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
Micheal Moore on Israel
« Reply #48 on: September 01, 2004, 04:48:50 PM »
Originally posted by -MZ-
Nope, just explaining how to read a newspaper.

Thank you for educating us poor uinlightened masses with your important liberal newspaper wisdom...  I beg only that I may be permitted to kiss the feet of one so wise as you...

Offline -MZ-

• Nickel Member
Micheal Moore on Israel
« Reply #49 on: September 01, 2004, 04:53:08 PM »
Originally posted by GRUNHERZ
Thank you for educating us poor uinlightened masses with your important liberal newspaper wisdom...  I beg only that I may be permitted to kiss the feet of one so wise as you...

You may... but wash your lips first ;)

Offline demaw1

• Nickel Member
Micheal Moore on Israel
« Reply #50 on: September 01, 2004, 05:06:54 PM »
No sandman you didnt , you just dismissed it and misdirected its meaning. If you were being intellectually honest  the meaning would have jumped out at you.

Since you wouldnt even try to understand what was written, I wont take the time to spell it out for you.

Offline Sandman

• Plutonium Member
Micheal Moore on Israel
« Reply #51 on: September 01, 2004, 05:24:06 PM »
Well... think what you want... Michael Moore did not say, "There are four evils in the world, Halliburton, Oil Companies, Israel and Americans".

The writer may have inferred that Moore said this, but he doesn't give an actual quote.

The author does make clear that Moore does not agree with the U.S. support of Israel (big surprise) and that Moore feels that most americans are ignorant.

The former is probably open to debate. The latter is probably true.
sand

Offline Coolridr

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
Micheal Moore on Israel
« Reply #52 on: September 01, 2004, 05:39:37 PM »
Originally posted by Sandman
Well... think what you want... Michael Moore did not say, "There are four evils in the world, Halliburton, Oil Companies, Israel and Americans".

The writer may have inferred that Moore said this, but he doesn't give an actual quote.

The author does make clear that Moore does not agree with the U.S. support of Israel (big surprise) and that Moore feels that most americans are ignorant.

The former is probably open to debate. The latter is probably true.

You see I can't agree with ignorant there shipmate.....I think most Americans just want to make ends meet and live their lives from day to day and aren't really too concerned with the rest of the world. Can't fault em for that. I as an individual wouldn't care less if I wasn't directly involved with our forien policy.

Offline midnight Target

• Plutonium Member
Micheal Moore on Israel
« Reply #53 on: September 01, 2004, 05:48:08 PM »
Originally posted by demaw1
No sandman you didnt , you just dismissed it and misdirected its meaning. If you were being intellectually honest  the meaning would have jumped out at you.

Since you wouldnt even try to understand what was written, I wont take the time to spell it out for you.

Intellectual honesty ain't staring back atcha in your mirror dude.

Your original post has not been shown to be true in any way. It would be intellectually honest to admit that.

Offline Sandman

• Plutonium Member
Micheal Moore on Israel
« Reply #54 on: September 01, 2004, 05:58:21 PM »
Originally posted by Coolridr
You see I can't agree with ignorant there shipmate.....I think most Americans just want to make ends meet and live their lives from day to day and aren't really too concerned with the rest of the world. Can't fault em for that. I as an individual wouldn't care less if I wasn't directly involved with our forien policy.

Actually, shipmate, you have agreed. Not being concerned or interested is the reason they're ignorant.
sand

Offline Coolridr

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
Micheal Moore on Israel
« Reply #55 on: September 01, 2004, 06:21:31 PM »
Actually he called us ALL dumb..not ignorant..sorry used the wrong word

I love that we can use "shipmate" and they can't say anything about it:rofl

Offline Sandman

• Plutonium Member
Micheal Moore on Israel
« Reply #56 on: September 01, 2004, 07:06:22 PM »
Ahem... shipmate, here's a quote directly from Grun's post:

"We Americans suffer from an enforced ignorance."
sand

Offline Coolridr

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
Micheal Moore on Israel
« Reply #57 on: September 01, 2004, 07:09:44 PM »
Originally posted by Sandman
Ahem... shipmate, here's a quote directly from Grun's post:

"We Americans suffer from an enforced ignorance."

Weeelll SHIPMATE....
he said that too...though I think it is by choice..not enforced. My opinion though just like it's his (even though he's wrong:D  )

Offline demaw1

• Nickel Member
Micheal Moore on Israel
« Reply #58 on: September 02, 2004, 12:25:57 AM »
Midnight Target...Sandman

Epicenter...the point of the earths surface directly above the focus of an earthquake.

Evil =   morally bad or wrong..wicked...harmfull or injurious....the quality of being morally bad or wrong....wickedness...causes destruction, suffering, harm,[sadness or misery.]

Sadly you are stuck with america,which is known to bring [sadness ] and [misery]  = [ read evil ]  on the world.
  moore paused;  To contemplate the [ epicenters ] of  [ evil ]
in the modern world. Its all the same ball of wax right, oil companies, halliburton, and Israel.

Same ball of wax =  cut from the same cloth,  struck from the same furnance.   MEANS  America,Israel,haliburton and oil companes are equally EVIL.

Read above the meaning of evil from websters...finally you know the meaning of evil.

Read above the meaning of epicenters...plural not single.

SO...moore said America,halliburton,oil companies and Israel are the centers of evil.  

I didnt say you both were liers, I said you were INTELLECTUALLY DISHONEST.    And with the help of websters I have proven it.

You know Johhny Depp at least had the character to leave America for france because he didnt like what America stood for.

Why are you still here sandman ....midnight target?

Offline midnight Target

• Plutonium Member
Micheal Moore on Israel
« Reply #59 on: September 02, 2004, 09:11:30 AM »
"Contemplating the epicenters of evil" is NOT a quote it is an opinion of the author of the article. Once again.... you are wrong.

Oh and demaw1, getting real tired of your constant questioning of my(read liberal) patriotism. BIOYA.