Author Topic: The Laz Perk Point Lotto..  (Read 556 times)

Offline RAM

• Parolee
  • Zinc Member
The Laz Perk Point Lotto..
« Reply #30 on: February 15, 2001, 12:42:00 PM »

Originally posted by Ripsnort:

Whatever Ram/Luke skywalker/??? whatever you are currently...

hihihihihi, thats a complete miss!  

BTW mail OTW (to the email address on your profile)

Lazs...heh. This was not intended to be an attack against anyone, just a remark of the double standards so usual in this board    

I could care less who got attacked here, I just remark what is a blatant truth: some people gets flamed doing much less of what others who dont get anything, do    .

But I'm quite used to it, know what?...dont mind    

[This message has been edited by RAM (edited 02-15-2001).]

Offline popeye

• Gold Member
« Reply #31 on: February 15, 2001, 12:50:00 PM »
Lazs is easy to find...HTC painted the nose of his Hog yellow.

Shhhh....
KONG

Where is Major Kong?!?

lazs

« Reply #32 on: February 15, 2001, 12:53:00 PM »
yeah ram... guess i just wasn't looking at it from your perspective.   it's kinda hard tho when you as beloved and respected as i am.  Lot's of guys here stay up nights trying to think of something especially nice to say to me while the same guys... pick on you.   and why?   simply because a few of the things you have said (under various guises)have turned out to be completely false?  

Where is the fairness in that?
lazs

Offline RAM

• Parolee
  • Zinc Member
« Reply #33 on: February 15, 2001, 12:56:00 PM »

(lol)

AKSeaWulfe

« Reply #34 on: February 15, 2001, 01:24:00 PM »
I hear all of the 109 and 190 series aircraft are being perked except the 109B.

-SW

Moose11

« Reply #35 on: February 15, 2001, 03:31:00 PM »

SW, you trollin?

Offline Jekyll

• Zinc Member
      • http://www.bigpond.net.au/phoenix
« Reply #36 on: February 15, 2001, 03:52:00 PM »
Umm Rip, Luke Skywalker was an ex-squaddie of mine who I bounced from the squad when I found he was manipulating the 'free-two week' period by creating multiple accounts every two weeks.

He sure was NOT Ram!

------------------
When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.
Chapter 13, verse 11

Offline RAM

• Parolee
  • Zinc Member
« Reply #37 on: February 15, 2001, 04:26:00 PM »

Originally posted by Jekyll:
Umm Rip, Luke Skywalker was an ex-squaddie of mine who I bounced from the squad when I found he was manipulating the 'free-two week' period by creating multiple accounts every two weeks.

He sure was NOT Ram!

Hehe nope Jekyll he is talking about Skywlker, a guy who spent here about one full month. AFAIK he was in 308th RAF (lol do you imagine me in a RAF squad?   ), and he got a bb handle too, Luke Skywlker.

After I "had been" Glunz, Kep, Sansal, Supongo, and a couple of more handles, some brilliant mind concluded that he was me, and from then onwards the poor guy was given a quite hard time  .

He left last month or so, there is a goodbye thread back in this board, where you can read how far can go a witch hunt in Aces High  

Poor fella  

[This message has been edited by RAM (edited 02-15-2001).]

Offline Drex

• Nickel Member
« Reply #38 on: February 15, 2001, 04:32:00 PM »
Nothing would make me feel better then for more targets to hunt lazs.  I say get the bastard.

Dres

Offline Kieren

• Zinc Member
« Reply #39 on: February 15, 2001, 04:36:00 PM »
You know what I wish? That there would be a way to donate perk points to another pilot.

I would be perfectly happy to donate all mine to the loudest, to the most unhappy, to the most underprivileged, whomever I choose.

Heck, I must be all the way up to a hundred or so by now... halfway through the month... quite a bonanza of points I'd say!  

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #40 on: February 15, 2001, 04:55:00 PM »
(hang removes tounge from cheek) WELL; OF COURSE I'm kiddin.

Dammo.. Laz flys with the canopy closed just like the rest of us.. even RAM. LOL

Besides.. Laz's ideas, while in my opinion are lame; in many others minds, they are valid.. no less so because of or in spite of the current mindset of the masses.

Me?/ I'm just pokin fun at the extremists.. don't care which extreme. Joe Average just gets drownded out around here.  

What I find more funny than anything else about the whole perk/rps/no-perk/MA-HA/behavior awards/Uberplaneset vs midwar vs early war line of dreck is that IT DON'T MATTER... and a few thousand man-hours have been abjectly wasted wailing about it...

1. Scores and points are not why I fly. I suspect that score whoring for ego and bragging rights does not improve anybodys gameplay.

2. 'perk' is just another game feature.. like osties and chogs.. there they are (or will be), so learn to deal with it... just make yer case and make a decison.. don't whip us to death with it via BBS whining with a new jab in the developers side every 10 min.. it might distract the developer; sure, but NOT the way you WANT. LOL.

3. As midnight sez.. "Wing up; get kills, be happy." Fly yer fav plane; your way in a style and terrain or your choosing. Nobody has a gun to yer head.. make a choice, do yer thing and quit worrying about what the other deweebs decisions are or will be.

Last time I checked; HTC was no democracy, they have the right to do this thing however they want and we have NO say.. we do have input, but if they do what they want, remember it's their damn sim; not ours. Vote yer wallet.. we'd all, including the developer; respect THAT.

Yah.. I'm having fun.. (or will be when I get a new monitor) .. and have seen nothing or heard of nothing discussed in these many 'perk' threads that looks like my fun will be lessened; rectricted, violated or obviated by anything HTC has discussed implementing. There will still be red planes and red fields and guys to kill... whats the damn problem?

Fer gwadsakes; put the effort you guys are expending on tearin each other up on the BBS into sellin yer companys product, and when yer on yer own nickel; go find a red plane and kill it. The rest is just NOISE.

------------------
Hang
1st/AG "Bishlanders"  << Recruiting!!
"Turn to kill, not to engage."
Commander 'Willie' Driscoll, USNR
The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

lazs

« Reply #41 on: February 16, 2001, 08:41:00 AM »
hey, thanks for the support drexie!

hang...LOL, "thousands of wasted hours"... Have you done a search on your posts lately?  Now, while I admit that they are entertaining to me, ya gotta admit that they are a veritable wall-o-words... a novella in every post.  Wasted is a function of perception..  Might be one or two that think your time is wasted an that my posts are entertaining.   But, either way, aren't we entertaining ourselves?  

I have never claimed the ability to make changes or taken credit for any that happen tho.
lazs  

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #42 on: February 16, 2001, 05:13:00 PM »
Kiss kiss Laz.. 9 ta 5 weekdays I work.. weeknights and weekends I post. I post when I have the choice to fly or post.. not when I'm locked down inna cubicle with a job assignment I SHOULD be doing instead.. get the point?

As for the ability to make changes.. I have none. But I do make suggestions.. and was quite pleased and proud to have a couple implemented during beta. What are your positive contributions to the AH community sir?? Care to list them??

LOL.. (wassamatta boy, feeling a mite insecure??)

------------------
Hang
1st/AG "Bishlanders"  << Recruiting!!
"Turn to kill, not to engage."
Commander 'Willie' Driscoll, USNR
The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline Pongo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #43 on: February 16, 2001, 08:40:00 PM »

Originally posted by lazs:
hey, thanks for the support drexie!

hang...LOL, "thousands of wasted hours"... Have you done a search on your posts lately?  Now, while I admit that they are entertaining to me, ya gotta admit that they are a veritable wall-o-words... a novella in every post.  Wasted is a function of perception..  Might be one or two that think your time is wasted an that my posts are entertaining.   But, either way, aren't we entertaining ourselves?  

I have never claimed the ability to make changes or taken credit for any that happen tho.
lazs  

You havent....hmmmmm

lazs

« Reply #44 on: February 17, 2001, 09:15:00 AM »
hang... whats a "cubicle"?

Positive changes??? like you, I have no ability to make changes.  Unlike you I don't take credit for any that happen.   I am not "proud" when one happens.   I realize any sim will do what act in their own self interest.  Which is fine.   I may have added a little useful info from time to time and several people have told me they enjoyed a few posts... same as you I guess.  So who's feeling insecure here?   Seems you are the one who needs the re-inforcement eh?

pongo.. nope.  
lazs

[This message has been edited by lazs (edited 02-17-2001).]