Author Topic: Temporary Leave  (Read 313 times)

Offline b4o2s9s

• Zinc Member
Temporary Leave
« on: September 14, 2004, 03:57:22 AM »
Hey AH nuts! Looks like I'm gonna have to hang up my wings for a while. As of September 28th I'm gonna be taking a temporary leave from AH. I've joined our country's Navy and will be attending RTC (boot camp). I'm not sure how long it will be before I get to fly again. I've played this game for 3 years now and it has been the most amazing experience. I've flown flight simulators and combat simulators and played all kinds of online games, but AH has been my favorite of all. I've met so many great people and learned a lot. I want to thank everyone for the great missions we've flown, all the sorties. I want to thank the Widowmakers for taking me under their wing and making me one of them. HTC, thanks for creating the best damn game I've ever had the opportunity to experience.

A big <<<>>> to all my fellow fliers, enemy and friendly! Continue the fun!

PS - you guys better play a lot until the 28th, I need targets.....or more than likely I'll be in the enemy's crosshairs running for base! LOL!
Mstang67
No squad cuz noob

Offline jetb123

• Silver Member
Temporary Leave
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2004, 04:10:11 AM »
You live in dallas Oregon. I live in portland Kinda close. Well Wish you luck at RTC come back fast.

Offline Lazerus

• Gold Member
Temporary Leave
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2004, 04:39:17 AM »
If ya get into NNPTC post it. You'll be comin to my neck of the woods. either way.

Offline elc7367b

• Silver Member
Temporary Leave
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2004, 06:45:38 AM »
BIG SALUTE to you  b4o2s9s on your decision to serve our country, especially in these days.  I for one am thankful for you and all those in the armed forces for the sacrifices you make in order to keep us safe here at home.  Good luck and take care.

A grateful citizen
Muttman
Sick Puppies

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
Temporary Leave
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2004, 08:04:42 AM »
g'luck with your career choice, and thanks.
Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798
Truth doesn't need exaggeration.

Offline DipStick

• Gold Member
      • http://www.theblueknights.com
Temporary Leave
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2004, 05:27:37 PM »
Originally posted by Shane
g'luck with your career choice, and thanks.

DITTO!