Author Topic: Please no freak show Pyro...  (Read 590 times)

-lazs-

Please no freak show Pyro...
« Reply #45 on: December 02, 2000, 09:54:00 AM »
perk planes will ruin the game for me.   If there is a desire for late (or early) war planes then we have to give them a place to fly that has some inherent fairness.   An RPS would work but allways proves somewhat unpopular.

I think that my arena "areas" idea would probably be the best for choice, balance and fairness.   With an arena "area" plan, all planes could be flown at all times.... just not unfairly.   If you wanted to practice for a scenario you could fly any plane you needed too, against likely and opponents, any time you needed too,  while still staying in the MA.   If you currently have no interest in flying one era of plane then you could just ignore that "area".

I have no interest in dodging "perk" planes in what is now a balanced arena nor, do I have any interest in flying one in said arena.   Right now the slightest percieved irregularity of FM causes howls.... How will people react to getting killed by a real uberplane?
lazs

oh... having said that i would allow the 163 in the current arena.... it would be a limited use "fun plane" and easy to avoid but fun to watch.   A little comic relief if say you only got one per 24 hrs or something.

[This message has been edited by -lazs- (edited 12-02-2000).]

washedup

Please no freak show Pyro...
« Reply #46 on: December 03, 2000, 03:43:00 PM »

Originally posted by Ripsnort:
Hmm, right over their heads...  

That's because they're all runts Rip