« Reply #90 on: September 24, 2004, 04:28:57 AM »
Saw
Dirty, nasty furriner.

Offline Westy

• Gold Member
swedes
« Reply #91 on: September 24, 2004, 07:39:26 AM »
"trying to tell Westy that his bigotry was showing"

rofl!  A liberal bigot.  An absolute oxymoron like "military intellegence" or "compassionate conservative."  Still, that is simply priceless coming fron a neocon such as you.

http://thesaurus.reference.com/search?q=bigot

bigot   

Function:     noun   
Synonyms:  diehard, doctrinaire, AKIron, dogmatist, extremist, AKIron,fanatic, fideist, fiend, flag-waver, AKIron, freak, jingoist, maniac, monomaniac, Republican mule, AKIron, no-neck, nut, opinionated person ,AKIron, partisan, persecutor, pig, puritan, racist, red-neck, relisher, sectarian, segregationist, sexist person, stickler, superpatriot, AKIROn, zealot, AKIron
« Last Edit: September 24, 2004, 07:54:44 AM by Westy »

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
swedes
« Reply #92 on: September 24, 2004, 08:00:00 AM »
don't know anything aboyut the swedes or how they get along with the muslim population but it appears to me that...

a minority group is getting bigger percentaghe wise... it is economicly inferior to the host country as a whole but the benifiets that are freely given by the host country seem magnanimous and bring a better standard of living to this first couple of generations of immigrants than they could ever have imagined in their native land.

living in California I would tell the swedes that they have nothing to worry about..   What could go wrong?   everyone is allways grateful for handouts right?   hey... even being the lower class in a country is better than starving in the desert right?

lazs

Offline Maniac

• Gold Member
swedes
« Reply #93 on: September 24, 2004, 08:04:02 AM »
Originally posted by lazs2
don't know anything aboyut the swedes or how they get along with the muslim population but it appears to me that...

a minority group is getting bigger percentaghe wise... it is economicly inferior to the host country as a whole but the benifiets that are freely given by the host country seem magnanimous and bring a better standard of living to this first couple of generations of immigrants than they could ever have imagined in their native land.

living in California I would tell the swedes that they have nothing to worry about..   What could go wrong?   everyone is allways grateful for handouts right?   hey... even being the lower class in a country is better than starving in the desert right?

lazs

Your post is true but what the hell does it have to do with this topic?

We got "welfare tourists" (as we like to call em) from every part of the world here.

Look it up. We got almost every nation represented here in Sweden.

Blaming muslims for using the system when EVERYONE is doing it is just bad taste.
Warbirds handle : nr-1 //// -nr-1- //// Maniac

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
swedes
« Reply #94 on: September 24, 2004, 08:19:58 AM »
maniac... I don't know what you mean.  Apparently you could not read or understand what I wrote.   It would not matter if the growing, economicaly deprived population were muslims, mexicans or martians.

giving them free stuff and making then even more dependant will end up causing problems if history is any indicator... perhaps swedes are 10 times more tolerant and willing to pay for others to resent them but that will onlyu mean that it will take 10 times loinger for the problem to appear.

No one likes to be an economicaly lower class minority and no one likes to pay for people who don't work as they do.   Even if you all pooled your wealth and distributed it among each other... what would you do when the flood of new immigrants showed up?  do it all again?   How is it fair that they have to learn your language and you don't have to learn theirs?  

I am sure that you will find in the future that it is your fault that they are all living in the worst parts of the city.

lazs

Offline Maniac

• Gold Member
swedes
« Reply #95 on: September 24, 2004, 08:21:28 AM »
maniac... I don't know what you mean.  Apparently you could not read or understand what I wrote.   It would not matter if the growing, economicaly deprived population were muslims, mexicans or martians.

giving them free stuff and making then even more dependant will end up causing problems if history is any indicator... perhaps swedes are 10 times more tolerant and willing to pay for others to resent them but that will onlyu mean that it will take 10 times loinger for the problem to appear.

No one likes to be an economicaly lower class minority and no one likes to pay for people who don't work as they do.   Even if you all pooled your wealth and distributed it among each other... what would you do when the flood of new immigrants showed up?  do it all again?   How is it fair that they have to learn your language and you don't have to learn theirs?  

I am sure that you will find in the future that it is your fault that they are all living in the worst parts of the city.

lazs

I read you AOK. But dont turn this from a muslim hate fest into a wellfare hate fest.

Stay on topic.

Other than that i still agree with your post, both of them.

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
swedes
« Reply #96 on: September 24, 2004, 08:29:14 AM »
Originally posted by Westy
"trying to tell Westy that his bigotry was showing"

rofl!  A liberal bigot.  An absolute oxymoron like "military intellegence" or "compassionate conservative."  Still, that is simply priceless coming fron a neocon such as you.

---Now your ignorance is showing too. I'm beginning to feel embarrassed for ya Westy, stop while you can still show your face around here.
Here we put salt on Margaritas, not sidewalks.

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
swedes
« Reply #97 on: September 24, 2004, 08:33:38 AM »
maniac... I do not hate muslims... I don't even know any.  I am just saying that having an economicly depressed minority live in neighborhoods that are all or mostly all one minoprity is a sure fire way to breed resentment, crime and other racial problems.

And I still have no idea how you got that I blamed muslims for this.  It is the swedes policies I blame just as Americas policies cause their minority problems.

lazs

Offline Westy

• Gold Member
swedes
« Reply #98 on: September 24, 2004, 08:42:35 AM »
lol @ you now AKIron.   What's the worst that can happen. People like you would stop reading my posts?

Offline Maniac

• Gold Member
swedes
« Reply #99 on: September 24, 2004, 08:44:00 AM »
maniac... I do not hate muslims... I don't even know any.  I am just saying that having an economicly depressed minority live in neighborhoods that are all or mostly all one minoprity is a sure fire way to breed resentment, crime and other racial problems.

And I still have no idea how you got that I blamed muslims for this.  It is the swedes policies I blame just as Americas policies cause their minority problems.

lazs

Im not saying that, im saying this thread is not about Wellfare.

Everything you said about wellfare here i agree with.

I just want everyone to stay on topic in this thread. :)

Offline Saintaw

• Platinum Member
      • My blog
swedes
« Reply #100 on: September 24, 2004, 08:48:35 AM »
want...WANT???
Saw
Dirty, nasty furriner.

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
swedes
« Reply #101 on: September 24, 2004, 08:53:05 AM »
Ok maniac... I give up... what is it exactly that you think this thread is about?  

lazs

Offline Dinger

• Silver Member
swedes
« Reply #102 on: September 24, 2004, 09:14:54 AM »
Huh?
Fearmongering articles are all over the world.  Le Figaro loves to publish crap on their front pages about how the french countrysides are become muslim enclaves.
uh straffo, not all american cities exhibit the same degree of segregation as Chicago. And we do like do distinguish between a "ghetto" (forced enclave of a group, usually poor) and a "neighborhood" (voluntary geographical association). After all, many big american cities have a Chinatown, but it's hardly an asian ghetto.
And the wave of arab immigration to Michigan has been a boon to the culture of that state -- finally you can get some decent food in Kalamazoo.

Currently at the house there's a muslim from Norway. While clearly not ethnically Norwegian, she's quite hot.

Offline Maniac

• Gold Member
swedes
« Reply #103 on: September 24, 2004, 09:21:48 AM »
Ok maniac... I give up... what is it exactly that you think this thread is about?  

lazs

LOL!

You read this thread and tought it was about wellfare?

Read the first post again lazs, this post is about slander.

The first post/statment/article or whatnot aint true. The article they are reffering too in it aint about a "muslim problem".

Its a Ghetto problem...
« Last Edit: September 24, 2004, 09:35:31 AM by Maniac »

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
swedes
« Reply #104 on: September 24, 2004, 09:41:15 AM »
Originally posted by Maniac
LOL!

You read this thread and tought it was about wellfare?

Read the first post again lazs, this post is about slander.

The first post/statment/article or whatnot aint true. The article they are reffering too in it aint about a "muslim problem".

Its a Ghetto problem...

But you feel comfortable sleeping off your drunk there right? That is what you said isn't it?
Here we put salt on Margaritas, not sidewalks.