Author Topic: HT, server problem, urget heh  (Read 604 times)

Offline whels

• Silver Member
HT, server problem, urget heh
« on: July 01, 2001, 01:12:00 PM »
HT, about 30 mins ago, we had our CV 20 head out from 27 to 40 and it  suddenly speeded up to 250 knots ! we  went form 27 to 40 in like 2 mins hehe. pop a plane up on deck it would flip u backwards.

dont know if Rooks or Bish had thier CVs fo that above.

every landing is a engine killer and crash. some of us have day time on our FE while some have nite.

HQ Dar is ded but all stats show up.

right now things are still porked.

Whels

oh i have film of the CV in warp drive hehe

Offline AKDejaVu

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.dbstaines.com
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2001, 01:15:00 PM »
I've heard rumors of a new hydrafoil CV that HT was thinking about trying out.  I get the impression that it cause some kind of Philadelphia effect tearing a riff in the time space continuim.  Night and day at the same time... Enemy radar cons, with no planes to be seen... hangars mysteriously being destroyed with nobody in the area.

Its the only explanation.

AKDejaVu

Offline Replicant

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2001, 01:26:00 PM »
Yep, Bishop CV had the same problem.... I thought things looked strange when the clouds zoomed past... then it went over 200 mph.

Nexx
NEXX

Offline Staga

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • http://www.nohomersclub.com/
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2001, 01:27:00 PM »
Naah, All we need is a good Exorcist.

Offline Rompa

• Nickel Member
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2001, 01:33:00 PM »
ROFLOL !! that was quite a ride in that dragster CV. :D
I filmed it to but when i check it out I did not actully se the TG,(only a singel soldier standing on the water and racing like mad over the sea, that was a sight I promise you, I saw you wheels spawn in mid air and flipped around in to the sea)is that normal for TG not to show up on film ?   :)

Offline 2Late4U

• Copper Member
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2001, 10:04:00 PM »
Originally posted by Rompa:
is that normal for TG not to show up on film ?    :)

While I hesitate to call it
normal, it is a known issue :rolleyes:   Really sucks in a few ways, not the least of which is you cant film CV landings.  On a similare note, is there any way to determin wind speed/direction?  Some times I can take off from a CV fully loaded, and the plane almost jumps in the air...other times it is impossible.  Only thing I can figure is that there is a wind or something making takoffs in one direction much easier   :eek: