Author Topic: nopoop....question for you  (Read 528 times)

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
nopoop....question for you
« on: September 27, 2004, 07:30:49 PM »
So.....do you do other requests? :)

Your 345th FS Jug "Viking" was a hit.  The son of one of the Devilhawks is the unofficial historian of the squadron and he's wondering if you'd do one of his father's plane?

No sweat if you can't but I figured it couldn't hurt to ask.

I can get the info on the plane no problem if you are up to it.  His Dad is still living.

Thanks

Dan/Slack
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Online Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2004, 08:20:59 PM »
yeah, we need at least a flight of Devilhawks!!

get crackin' poopster...

after you do dan's do this...

"Flak Happy"  (we're trying to find out who the pilot is so we can have the decal maker add that info, hopefully, as well as correcting the tail and cowl colors). It's the bottom one on this sheet (which has just made my job of doing earl's jug a lot easier).

http://www16.ocn.ne.jp/~lifelike/008.htm
Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798

Offline nopoop

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2004, 08:57:32 PM »
I can do a skin up for him Guppy. Unless it's "different" tho, I wouldn't want to submit it. I'll put it up at the skins site.

With submissions to the game I want to make each one different, a choice in the hanger. That's why there's so many 56th skins being put out. While there all from the same FG, everyone is different.

I do have a question tho.. What are those "rectangles" on the right fuse below the canopy. I've seen more than one plane from the 450th with them.

Earls submitted but I can send a revision.
nopoop

It's ALL about the fight..

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2004, 10:23:25 PM »
Originally posted by nopoop
I can do a skin up for him Guppy. Unless it's "different" tho, I wouldn't want to submit it. I'll put it up at the skins site.

With submissions to the game I want to make each one different, a choice in the hanger. That's why there's so many 56th skins being put out. While there all from the same FG, everyone is different.

I do have a question tho.. What are those "rectangles" on the right fuse below the canopy. I've seen more than one plane from the 450th with them.

Earls submitted but I can send a revision.

Sounds good nopoop.  It wouldn't be much different other then serial, codes and nose art.

The red rectangle is just a data box I would imagine.  I've seen it on other jugs in the same spot.  Might be some sort of access hatch or something like that close.

Thanks for all this :)

Dan/Slack
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters