Author Topic: Storch...  (Read 1414 times)

Offline Cobra412

• Silver Member
Storch...
« on: October 02, 2004, 11:39:49 PM »
I must say you have a great way of making a good impression on new folks in the CT.  Calling them M*******s was truly classic.  I can say I won't be coming back.  I came to the CT thinking maybe that same crap that happens in the MA wouldn't be there. Good job, keep up the recruiting slogan.  I'm sure you will gain alot of new folks to the CT with that class act.

Offline TrueKill

• Silver Member
Storch...
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2004, 12:40:37 AM »
storch does have a bad side to him but iv walked in the CT and found him teaching new ppl many times. hes not mean all the time only when someone pisses him off. and ppl dont fly CT cuz thier MA tards wantin to fly spit vs spit. CT is really different then the MA in some ways and different in others we might talk watermelon to ppl but i for one can say i respect every person that flys CT like lokee i might not like him but i respect him. only person i really hate is that butthead LwDwn lol j/k

Offline Rafe35

• Silver Member
Re: Storch...
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2004, 12:49:38 AM »
Originally posted by Cobra412
I must say you have a great way of making a good impression on new folks in the CT.  Calling them M*******s was truly classic.  I can say I won't be coming back.  I came to the CT thinking maybe that same crap that happens in the MA wouldn't be there. Good job, keep up the recruiting slogan.  I'm sure you will gain alot of new folks to the CT with that class act.
Heh, it all good, Cobra Commader!  :D

Rafe35
Former member of VF-17 "Jolly Rogers"

Offline Heiliger

• Copper Member
Re: Re: Storch...
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2004, 01:37:57 AM »
Originally posted by Rafe35

(Image removed from quote.)

ROFLOL!!!

Offline RTSigma

• Silver Member
Storch...
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2004, 01:49:00 AM »
You know its a bad convention when:

Nerdy, 80's haired virgins tuck in their shirts with huge glasses. (THATS RIGHT MISSY I"M TALKING TO YOU)

Sigma of VF-17 JOLLY ROGERS

Offline jamusta

• Silver Member
Storch...
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2004, 02:26:38 AM »
The only thing different about the ct is the plane set and the numbers other than that its no different then the ma.

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
Storch...
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2004, 04:42:14 AM »
The only thing different about the ct is the plane set and the numbers other than that its no different then the ma.

A little more to it than that but oh well.

I can say I won't be coming back.

Sorry you had a bad time Cobra, I hope you give it another shot some time.

, Cobra Commader!  

(Slash jots down costume ideas for Halloween party)

Offline Gary26

• Nickel Member
Storch...
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2004, 05:42:27 AM »
It is to bad for Cobra. I have heard others say the same thing many of times, but I have heard it said that people in CT are much more helpful. I guess it swings both ways like Truekill. As far as being mouthy......... I think everyone has been guilty of it from time to time. Except Oldman. You could shoot him down and then kick him in the nuts and he is still quick to give u a congrats or a . I have noticed a bit more name calling in the CT and most times it comes about for no real reason. To new members of the CT, most of us in there are friends, regulars that spend most of there time in the CT. We have come too respect each other, for the most part, and most of us just kid with each other. I just wish some people hold hold of or think a little more before shooting off at the mouth. Have been getting sick of paying 14.95 a month to fly when i can get the same social enviornment on a Elementry playground. Except on a playground i would be pushing Truekill off a swing or pulling his pants down in front of all the girls.:o So i guess i will just have too embarrase him in the CT:D
C.O. VMF-213 Hell Hawks

VMF4

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
Storch...
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2004, 09:08:52 AM »
pulling his pants down on a Elementry playground.

You sick son of a *****!!:mad:

storch

Re: Storch...
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2004, 09:17:11 AM »
Originally posted by Cobra412

who needs you,  I never call anyone an MF.  I think you are way out of line here.  Sorry you got spanked so much.  try spending a little time in the TA.

storch

Storch...
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2004, 09:18:55 AM »
Originally posted by Gary26
It is to bad for Cobra. I have heard others say the same thing many of times, but I have heard it said that people in CT are much more helpful. I guess it swings both ways like Truekill. As far as being mouthy......... I think everyone has been guilty of it from time to time. Except Oldman. You could shoot him down and then kick him in the nuts and he is still quick to give u a congrats or a . I have noticed a bit more name calling in the CT and most times it comes about for no real reason. To new members of the CT, most of us in there are friends, regulars that spend most of there time in the CT. We have come too respect each other, for the most part, and most of us just kid with each other. I just wish some people hold hold of or think a little more before shooting off at the mouth. Have been getting sick of paying 14.95 a month to fly when i can get the same social enviornment on a Elementry playground. Except on a playground i would be pushing Truekill off a swing or pulling his pants down in front of all the girls.:o So i guess i will just have too embarrase him in the CT:D

TK wears pants????

storch

In response to Cobra
« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2004, 09:46:17 AM »
I think that what has occured here is very typical.  We have players that are "good" in the MA.  Occasionally something that is generally disliked in the MA happens and we get a few folks who pull their heads out of the sand and decide to come visit their "country cousins" in the CT.  In a short amount of time the have their arses handed them and become huffy.  If we take into account other factors it may further explain why at times we will have some friction.  Irrespective of what many MA players say the CT is different from the MA.  In fact I believe it is diametrically opposed to the MA.  In the MA the only people that seem to be "good" players are BnZers.  These players have taken long hours to refine moves that get them good results with this style of play. (exceptions are Urchin and Furball which are both great any way u want to play, players)  Now Mr. I'm gonna kick arse in the CT MA country cousin killer shows up, and the noobs slaughter him.  Frustration sets in.  Add insults liberally provided by storch such as "Dear allies send more MA ponies over, the last batch was defective" and it becomes easy to understand why we will see this type of out burst from time to time.  If I offended anyone, I couldn't care less.  Grow some thicker skin.  Come back Cobra, after you killed me while I was low and Slow I never did get the opportunity to wax your arse properly and I feel cheated somehow.

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
Re: In response to Cobra
« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2004, 10:27:06 AM »
Originally posted by storch
Add insults liberally provided by storch such as "Dear allies send more MA ponies over, the last batch was defective"  

dayum, you're stealing my material now?!? :mad:  are you even good enough to back it up?!?  :D

I keep hoping cobra will take me up on my offer to learn him in the DA, but his ego seems to stand in the way, as it does so many of the "good" MA "sticks."  :rolleyes:   but at least there are some who are willing to learn.
Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798

storch

Storch...
« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2004, 10:35:42 AM »
Well Shane I did wax your arse plenty though I don't know if that makes me good or lucky.  :D   Care to find out?  Your material??  I thought I was stealing it from DeeJ.  :D

Offline Furball

• Plutonium Member
Re: Re: In response to Cobra
« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2004, 01:05:58 PM »
Originally posted by Shane
dayum, you're stealing my material now?!? :mad:  are you even good enough to back it up?!?  :D

I keep hoping cobra will take me up on my offer to learn him in the DA, but his ego seems to stand in the way, as it does so many of the "good" MA "sticks."  :rolleyes:   but at least there are some who are willing to learn.

I would love to learn how to duel, i have no qualms about admitting i suck at duelling, although i feel confident in nearly any situation in the CT/MA.

And storch called me ghey, and a ghey limey yesterday :(  

think i will have to quit aces high after that.
I am not ashamed to confess that I am ignorant of what I do not know.
-Cicero

-- The Blue Knights --